str8cubano is offline Junior Member

Do you take creatine with steroids? Before/after/during/at all?

just wondering for those of you who take test/steroids ect...do you still cycle creatine at all? during or after your cycle? is it still beneficial from your expereince?

If so, what type of creatine? I hear the new esterfied creatines are the way to go

fanatic is offline Member
    It would kind of be pointless to take creatine while on cycle- it'd be like trying to get a buzz off of tea after snorting cocaine. Lol Just save it for PCT and in between cycles. Good luck.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    It would kind of be pointless to take creatine while on cycle- it'd be like trying to get a buzz off of tea after snorting cocaine. Lol Just save it for PCT and in between cycles. Good luck.

LMAO. Yea, I would take it off cycle.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Yes.I use creatine year round.On/Off cycle.

Does nothing for strength(for me anyway).I primarily use it for muscular water retention which equates to a nice pump during training.

Cell Tech is what I use.Saves me time measuring out dextrose for PWO meal.I mix it with whey(40g).

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Using Creatine during PCT is something many people do. It helps to rettain any strength/weight gains made whilst "On". Using it whilst "On" can cause bloat and is also not advised when running Orals. Some Orals will give you a very gassy and crampy stomach. Creatine can also have these side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Using Creatine during PCT is something many people do. It helps to rettain any strength/weight gains made whilst "On". Using it whilst "On" can cause bloat and is also not advised when running Orals. Some Orals will give you a very gassy and crampy stomach. Creatine can also have these side effects.
    Where on earth did you read it's not adviseable to take creatine with orals?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Where on earth did you read it's not adviseable to take creatine with orals?
    My understanding is that it is an excellent choice while on anavar bc anavar increases creatine absorption. But other than anavar I dont know. I figure most steroids are water based programs anayways

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Orals such as Dbol and Tbol give me a very upset and gaseous stomach. A bloated feeling after their administration. I also experience this with Creatine. I have a very sensitive stomach, as you may have guessed. So combining the two is not in my best interests.

I was mearly giving my experience. That is, where "an earth" I got it from.

V12 game me terrible stomach cramps, and I don't get stomach cramps very easily. I want to try cell mass and see how that goes..anyone here try it?

bump

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Orals such as Dbol and Tbol give me a very upset and gaseous stomach. A bloated feeling after their administration. I also experience this with Creatine. I have a very sensitive stomach, as you may have guessed. So combining the two is not in my best interests.

If you think thats bad... take an aspirin and swig it down with creatine juice. Actually the aspirin gets sucked into the creatine as it bloats up the intestines and the stomach irritation is incredible. Just take any aspirate and/or orals either 2 hours before or after the creatine and you are fine. Its a general good idea to do the creatine at a time when no other drugs including caffiene are not used. Oddly onlytime you absorb creatine WELL when you have active caffiene in your body is when you are on steroids . Your ability to absorb, the internal transporation of creatine is waaaaaay improved when you are on steroids so I think if you dont do creatine while you are on cycle, you missed out on a lot of potential growth.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I have been using CE2 (yeah, from MRI). I like it a lot better than monohyrdate. No sides to speak of so far. But it is pricey.

eljeffe is offline Junior Member
    well I know for sure that it is good to take creatine while on EQ due to the fact that EQ allows for better absorption of nutrients including creatine, which helps with strength, which increases size. Why would you not take it?

chest6 is offline Banned
    creatine is more effective than juice anyway

HA.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    If you think thats bad... take an aspirin and swig it down with creatine juice. Actually the aspirin gets sucked into the creatine as it bloats up the intestines and the stomach irritation is incredible. Just take any aspirate and/or orals either 2 hours before or after the creatine and you are fine. Its a general good idea to do the creatine at a time when no other drugs including caffiene are not used. Oddly onlytime you absorb creatine WELL when you have active caffiene in your body is when you are on steroids. Your ability to absorb, the internal transporation of creatine is waaaaaay improved when you are on steroids so I think if you dont do creatine while you are on cycle, you missed out on a lot of potential growth.
    Thats interestinhg, any more thoughts on this...

I never use it on cycle, just off, I feel that the cycle gives me a break from the creatine, so it can work beeter when I need it the most, which is during and after PCT

BIGD2515 is offline Junior Member
    take it after a cycle with your pct it will keep you lookin good wount feel like you shrank after cycle is over

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

i will go with you on this one swifto,i also would not use creashite with orals as i suffer the same mate,i would also think many more do also,plus crea gives me the shitees bad!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I use creatine only when running dbol or anavar .

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yes.I use creatine year round.On/Off cycle.

Does nothing for strength(for me anyway).I primarily use it for muscular water retention which equates to a nice pump during training.

Cell Tech is what I use.Saves me time measuring out dextrose for PWO meal.I mix it with whey(40g).
    So you use cell tech creatine mixed with your whey in lieu of dextrose for PWO?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    So you use cell tech creatine mixed with your whey in lieu of dextrose for PWO?
    Cell Tech has 75g of dextrose,10g of creatine.Then I add my Whey to that.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information