big N is offline Anabolic Member

anyone hit GH ??

has anyone here done any gh???what was it like ,did u take insulin along with it ,and every when did u check the vitals.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Yes I just got off of it I was on it for probably 6-7 months! I didn't take insulin with it and I still got great results!

I have taken it many times before and the only side effect I get from it is my wrists get sore and sometimes my fingers feel numb! Other than that everything was good!

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    bump

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    what where your gains and strength ?did it make u as strong as drol does?

Nightrider is offline New Member
    Hve done GH and the strenghtgains are not as crast as adrol cuz GH don't ad water madly like Adrol. Infact GH only ad quality muscle and burn bodyfat at the same time. It's pricey, but also good!!!!

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    Geared up, what were your gains like bro??

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    ya im instrested too as what gains you get with GH , and how dangerous is it, i havnt done much reasearch on it but it seems instresting

4plates is offline Banned
    i havent done much research on it either but what i did learn is that if you dont know what your doing you can really fuck ypour self up,example get diabeties,grow extra fingers and toes and seriously fuck up your insides.i hope that ANYONE thinking of using groth hormone reads up on this stuff and after that read some more,unless your are an advanced as user (not after 1 cycle) STAY AWAY you can get some serious gains from just your basic cycles

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY! I HAVE TAKEN GH MANY TIMES AND I JUST GOT OFF AND WAS ON FOR ALOT OF THE YEAR!

IT BURNS FAT WHERE YOU INJECT IT AND KEEPS YOU LEAN THAT IS THE MAIN THING ABOUT IT! IT ALSO GIVES YOU A GREAT FEELING WHICH MAKES YOU HAPPY!

IT GOT RID OF ALOT OF FAT IN THE STOMACH AREA AND IT HASEN'T REALLY COME BACK MUCH EITHER!

THE ONLY SIDES I GOT WEREE NUMBING OF THE FINGERS AND MY WRISTS HURT!

IT IS BEST USED WHEN YOU ARE PRETTY LEAN BECAUSE IT GIVES YOUR MUSCLES A 3D LOOK TO THEM! ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY ITS JUNK BUT I DISAGREE AND LOVE IT! I THINK THESE PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN THEY TOOK IT OR THEY EXPECTED IT TO BLOW YOU UP WHICH IT WON'T IT MAKES YOU LEAN AND HARD LOOKING AND IS AWESOME TO GAINS!

I DON'T RECOMMEND IT UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD ALOT OF CYCLES UNDER YOUR BELT! IF YOU DO TRY IT I WOULD TAKE 8-16IU'S A DAY AND TAKE IT FOR AT LEAST 3-6 MONTHS! YOU WILL NOTICE IT WILL GET RID OF THE FAT IN THE STOMACH AND KEEP IT OFF AND MAKE YOUR MUSCLES LOOK GREAT WHILE MAKING YOU FEEL GOOD!

Thread Information