bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member

Whats the largest gauge needle youve used?

Just wondering if anyone has ever used some harpoons? The largest I used was on my first cycle. I would do 21g 1and1/2 inch needle twice a week. Wasnt too bad until I tried a 23 and I will never go back.
    Anybody out there use 18's?

9natural9 is offline Banned
    yes, fuck that ever again.....i was young and it came in redijects from down south, never again

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member
    This one dude at my gym used a 21, 1&1/2, filled all 3cc's with test and injected it into his shoulder. Thats gatta hurt

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I have used 18 ga needles many times! Grew up ranching and that's what we used to vaccinate cattle and horses with! That's what you are talking about isn't it?

lol

peace,
    ttgb

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I started cycling with 18-22g pins. It has left some scar tissue on the glutes.

I just started using 25g pins. I will never go back to 22 or 23 gauge. There is hardly any pain and the oil goes in and out with ease.

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    anyone remember the rediject mexican sus??? I used them not knowing I should change it to something else. (I think thats what the Alaskan Pipeline is made from). I walked around like I had a stick up my ass for weeks.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    20 guage was big enough for me. 2 Injections, and I found a way to get the 25's

murph is offline Member
    Originally posted by TOM2502002
    anyone remember the rediject mexican sus??? I used them not knowing I should change it to something else. (I think thats what the Alaskan Pipeline is made from). I walked around like I had a stick up my ass for weeks.
    yes i do,.......lol......I used one once aswell, and never will again,.....whoo hoo......

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    21 gauge, 1.5 inch, 3cc's into my quad (never again) that was a while ago before this message board truely excisted.

Thread Information