gettinthere is offline Associate Member

Best nolv/prov stack for gyno/libido

Hey bros,
    Did a search to try to find out how to combine nolvadex and my proviron for the best results of fighting puffy nipples without the rebound effect I've read about with nolvadex alone. Couldnt find what i needed so... I started the nolv about 3-4 days ago, and I also have proviron. Should i continue the nolv until i'm all out (enough for almost a month at 20mg/day) and then add the proviron? Or run the proviron towards the end of the nolv and then keep i tgoing after wards? I only have four weeks left in ten week cycle. Libido has been down a little lately, so i'm hoping the proviron will give me a boost there as well. just looking for details on how to run what i've got before i start clomid in about a month.
    thanks

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah read proviron /nolvadex stack is a good combo for anti e during a cycle,worried about rebound effect ? run nolvadex few more weeks past clomid theraphy JMO!!!!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well I have never ran the both of them, but I hear proviron is good, I might just give it a try next go round. I would run the Nolv as long as you can. Even with the Clomid cycle. I know it works, can't really give you any insight on proviron cause I have never used it.

Alright, well I'm probably going to start the proviron now to get the sex drive up a notch. We don't want a bunch of disappointed, unsatisfied girls running around now do we?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Proviron prevents estogent from forming, so it is a PROACTIVE anti-estrogen. Nolvadex blocks estrogen form binding, so it is REACTIVE.

I use both. I start proviron at the begining of the cycle and run it all the way through at 25-50mg/day. If I get some symptoms of gyno (from not taking enough Proviron or missing a few days), I will pop a few Nolvadex until it goes away.

If your libido is lagging, start the Proviron. It will start the motor running again.

Also, Proviron won't replace Clomid--just making sure you know that! Proviron treats the symptoms of lowered test levels; Clomid cures it!

Hope you get your Mojo back soon!

Since proviron helps to prevent the conversion of test to est wouldn't raise the test levels over what they would be without the proviron? Would there be an increase, however slight, in my anabolic state due to the larger amount of test that actually remains test?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    OK, I am not a biochemist, so take this with a grain of salt, but I dont think that proviron or arimidex will keep the testosterone in the system (wouldn't that be great?), I think that aromitization to estrogen is just one pathway to breaking the molecule down among many that the body can use to break it down. So you are only blocking one path for decomposition.

Thread Information