Thread: 1st timer here.

ExitedNoob is offline Junior Member

1st timer here.

Hey everyone. Im 24 yrs old and ready to start getting back into shape. I am going to start cycling in 3wks. I'm giving my body time to get back into the swing of things. I run about 3-4 times a wk for about 3 miles and I lift. Im your average 6ft 1 210ish pd male. I have a little gut and a big chest. By that I mean I have wanna be lQQkin tits. lol. Funny but seriously sad. Anyhow. I have some QV deca 300, Qv Test 200 and some Dbol . What do you recommend the usuage be for me. Im going to triple stack the 3 listed above so it would be nice to have some feed back. In about another wk if not less I will be posting pics of how my body lQQks now and then pretty much every wk or so after that till the cycles over to see the gains. I have a arm pic. I will post that. Hopefully I dont get in trouble for posting pix in here and not where they belong. It just goes with the topic. Anyhow you can see I'm anxiously waiting for results. In the one pic below you can see a little about what I was talking about when I refered to my chest. Sorry these are the only 2 pix I currently have. Like stated I will post some more. Thanks alot. And please give me all the advice you can.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    So you're just getting back into working out again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    So you're just getting back into working out again?
    pretty much. I was on/off but always stopped after a few months b/c I would hit that plateu. But this time I am hitting the gym and sticking to my diet and supplements. Thats why I need the advice on what im about to take. Like dosage's etc. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ExitedNoob
    pretty much. I was on/off but always stopped after a few months b/c I would hit that plateu. But this time I am hitting the gym and sticking to my diet and supplements. Thats why I need the advice on what im about to take. Like dosage's etc. Thanks
    Well if you're just getting back to it you should try to make some natural gains until you plateau and then think about the gear.
    If you did insist on taking your cycle anyways though, 500 test and 30mg d-bol ed for first 4 weeks. Save the deca for down the road.
    I would still recommend going natural for awhile though...

Plus you mention the gut and chest fat. You should get the bodyfat down before getting into cycling as well.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Well if you're just getting back to it you should try to make some natural gains until you plateau and then think about the gear.
    If you did insist on taking your cycle anyways though, 500 test and 30mg d-bol ed for first 4 weeks. Save the deca for down the road.
    I would still recommend going natural for awhile though...
    agreed

Plus you mention the gut and chest fat. You should get the bodyfat down before getting into cycling as well.
    agreed

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    You just started lifting again and you're gonna jump into steroids . That's not such a good idea. Wait a while until you build a good natural foundation.

And you want to take 3 compounds for your first cycle? That's not a good idea either. Your first cycle should be test only. Reason being is that test is the basis of all cycles. You should know how your body responds to it by itself so you can better diagnose problems and/or side effects in the future while stacking with other drugs.

Go visit the diet forum.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like all his questions have been answered. I agree with everything that has been said as well.

chest6 is offline Banned
    workout naturally for at least a year or so

Thanks for all the responses. Funny thing tho is that I just lQQked in one of the sections on this site and for novice they have 3 diffrent steriod uses for your first time. hmm.

Thread Information