u2norton is offline New Member

Cutting Cycle For Novice User

This is my first cycle. I am 5'9 210lbs...not sure about bodyfat. I have decided to completely lean up.

Wanted advice of running a Tren , Test Prop, Winstrol cycle? I've heard and read that this is one of the best cycles money can buy. Going to run the cycle for 7-8 weeks.

I have a solid diet and cardio regiment. Wondering what this cycle is going to do for me. I understand that everyone reacts differently but I want advice from an experienced user.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle and you want to cut, just run prop, 75mg/ed for 10 weeks. You shouldnt run tren until another cycle until you know how you react to test. tren can give some pretty harsh sides. Cutting always comes down to diet and cardio, so if you have a good cutting diet, the prop will help preserve your muscle mass and maybe even add some LBM

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    How about a Test Prop/Eq cycle....

Don't know much about EQ. Did some research and some people advised me that Test Prop, Tren , and Win V would do the job.

"They say" this combo is effective at shredding. What kind of sides from Tren???

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    tren is not a first cycle compound. Read the profile from tren and you'll see all the sides that you can get from it. Some get them worse than others. The reason you shouldnt take tren is you need to see how your body reacts to test first as test can cause sides as well. If youre taking test, tren, and winny and you start getting sides you wont know what caused it. Besides getting cut and lean comes down to diet and cardio, not drugs. Steroids can help preserve muscle while cutting but dont really burn fat. In this game, more is NOT better. Stick with just test prop for your first cycle, you'll like the results

What about an 8 week cycle of Tren /Test Prop?

I want to lose about 10-15 lbs and just lean up. Eating clean and doing 40 minutes of cardio 3 times a week.

Will this work?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    1-10 test prop
    1-8 var

that would make for a good first cutter with little sides. you will need to shoot the prop ed/eod.

my bad. not Tren /Test Prop

i was thinking of doing a cutting cycle of Test Prop/Winstrol

What stack is most effective for cutting?

Thread Information