Sakuji is offline New Member

Time on?, Time off?

Hey guys,
    I have just finished my clomid cycle of 50/100/50. My cycle was 8 weeks 500mg Sust and 400mg Deca followed by winny and equipoise for 6 weeks. I have made and kept good gains. However, what is the rest period between cycles. I hear time off should be same as time on cycle, but is this the general rule? Your help and advice would be appreciated.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Time on?, Time off?

Originally posted by Sakuji
    Hey guys,
    I hear time off should be same as time on cycle, but is this the general rule?
    No...it is absolutely set in stone!!!

Yep...general rule. However, gains are usually quicker and longer lasting if you follow the rule. If time off = time on you can usually do only two good cycles a year. Most guys here will tell you that's the way to go. I agree.

Pete

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    That's the rule alright. However, you can get in more than two cycles provided you stick to shorter cycles. Easier to wait for the next cycle that way, but you do go through more clomid.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I am just coming off now and have been on for 1.5 years! There is no way I am staying off for 1.5 years! LOL! Maybe a few months!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well....rules are meant to be broken.

Pete

Originally posted by gearedup
    I am just coming off now and have been on for 1.5 years! There is no way I am staying off for 1.5 years! LOL! Maybe a few months!
    Uh...how's that going? Everything still in working order? You had blood tests done? You still fertile? I'm interested to know.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Yes I had blood tests done and I am not fertile right now but that should come back! All my other tests have always come back fine except last one where my cholesterol was high but that is probably from the Dbol , Winstrol and Anadrol I did! I was on orals for months at 100mgs a day w/out breaks! I don't recommend this!

Thanks bro. Keep us posted.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

One cycle per year

I only do one cycle per year, but it lasts all year. Blood work is usually ok, after some heavy orals, my bad Corestrol is up a bit, and of course i am shooting blanks, but i have two kids already so not a factor for me. Long cycles seem to work well for me, the key is using your anti-E's to avoid sides.

gregster is offline Junior Member
    I usually follow a six week course with a four week off peroid.

I found that most of the gains were kept for the 4 weeks but for the next cycle i would use different combination of steroids for greater effectiveness.

(e.g testoviron ,deca then sustanon , dbol then test prop, deca Then andarol,primobolan ect)

I also found that the long courses i have done (ie 10-12 weeks), followed by off period of equal lengths have led to loss of gains.

I favour shorter courses which go hand in hand with a short off period ( when i use a little hcg to boost natural test).

This is only my opinion but it seems to work well for me

Thread Information