bulldog is offline New Member

Primabolan Question

How long does primabolan depot usually take to "kick" in? Is relatively fast acting like dbol or winny or does it take a few weeks like deca ?

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    It always takes about a few weeks for it to kick in with me! Its worth the wait! I just picked up 50 of them for my next cycle!

bulldog is offline New Member
    The reason for my question is that I have just finished my first week of my winstrol /priomabolan cycle and I am feeling awesome. I am already more vascular and my muscles feel hard as rocks. I am about 2 reps stronger on every exercise at the same weight I did the week before.

I was pretty sure that primabolan to a couple weeks to "kick" in so I was wanting to know if this "feeling" I have is from the winstrol. And if it is and I still have the primabolan to "kick" in next week or so - watch the f#*k out.

I have worked out now for 8+ years and this is my first real cycle (I did a deca only cycle at 100mg/wk for 4 weeks seven years ago back when I didn't know shit.) I have never felt like this before during and after my workouts. It is truly amazing and I still have seven weeks to go.

By the way, I am taking winstrol 25 mg/ed and primabolan 400 mg/wk.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It's the winny bro...short half life...that's why you inject it EOD. It kicked in for me immediately also, strength shot up, muscles felt hard.

Pete

The Iron Game Guest
    Use winstrol at least twice a day.

Primo, it will depend on dose and frequency of injection

Thread Information