Mike P.T. is offline New Member

Opinions on halotestin for only those that have used it.

I was wondering what is a good dose for someone wanting to try it out for the first time? I hear all kinds of opinions on the matter so I only want to hear from people who have actually used and not what people "think" is best or have read is best. (I have read too.) Thx.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    20mg every day 5-6 weeks. I think this is a good dose if you haven't done it before. Enjoy it is one of my favorites!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    40mg d/ for last 2 weeks of contest prep worked nice for me.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro, shoot for about 25-30mg/day thats how much i took and had great results. However i would not run it for more then 3-4 weeks "its very toxic", 6-weeks is way too long. I took it to jump start my cycle, but like eye-candy said it also can be done at the end of your cycle, and it does work awesome for contest prep "low bodyfat is the key though". Youll notice "unbelievable muscle hardness" and great pumps not to mention youll be felling like a "super man". Dont forget about "milk thisle" bro.Just watch out the stuff makes you kinda nutty at times.

POWERSTR0KE is offline New Member
    I myself couldn't do it. When I tried, I ran 25mg/day for about 2 weeks and I turned into a complete asshole. You could smile at me and I would slap you. Everyone is different, My boys do 30mg/day for the first 3-4 weeks of their cycles and they are fine with it. Depends on the person. Make sure you have friends that will let you know you are not right if it screws with you. -H

Mike P.T. is offline New Member
    Thx bro's I have 400 stenox coming in. Hmmmm what to do with them all.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Stenox are 2.5mg so take 12/day for 4 weeks that should be around 336 tabs bro. BTW what are you stackin it with. I would go with EQ to really harden you up.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Just don't bite any one's ear off.

Thread Information