Thread: T400

RMF8800 is offline New Member

Question T400

I HAVE CURRENTLY TAKEN ONLY 4 SHOTS OF 250MG SAUS IN THE LAST 16 DAYS. I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO PICK UP SOME T400 AT A GREAT PRICE AND I'M GOING TO JUMP ON THAT INSTEAD. STRAIGHT FROM THE T4 I AM GOING DIRECTLY ONTO 50MG WINNIE PILLS. THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD ALSO PICK UP SOME AMERIDEX AND IF SO WHEN I SHOULD TAKE THEM. ALSO I WAS THINKING OF GETTING ARIMIDEX , BUT IM HEARING MIXED RESULTS ABOUT IT. CAN ANYONE WHO HAS TAKEN IT BEFORE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THERE RESULTS, THANK U.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    You should have started them in the beginnning of the cycle. Not to flame you bro but it doesnt sound like you have this panned out to well. And you shoulde NEVER start a cycle before you have everything in your hands. Try buying anti-e's and stuff first so your not tempted to start your real gear before the rest of the stuff has arrived.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Good point gsims its always better to get your anti- e before you get your juice so your not tempted. i know that if i didnt buy my anti-e's before hand i would just sit there and stare at my gear and finally give in and take my first shot.

RMF8800 is offline New Member
    thanx for the responses, and you're right i didnt have it planned out very well, is there any anti-e's thats legal and easier to get then arimidex , i can get that but its gonna take lik 3 weeks

Thread Information