Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Second Cycle..check The Size

I am "gearing up" for my second go round. I have everything on hand and am just counting it down. I would appreciate some advice on the strength and dosage of the cycle. Here is what is planned:
    WEEKS 1-10: SUSTENON 500MG
    WEEKS 1-10: EQ 400 MGS PER WEEK
    WEEKS 1-4 DBOL 25 MG'S EVERY DAY
    WEEKS 5-10 FINA 50MG'S EOD
    WEEKS 5-10 WINNY 50MG'S EOD
    OF COURSE CLOMID AND NOLV ON HAND. Any advice or suggestions are really appreciated.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I would suggest that the Dbol be upped to 40mg ED and that fina and winny start week 8 and extend to week 13 so you can jump right into clomid.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Also, Fina should be ran ED, and if you want to run 50mg Winny EOD I suggest you run it at 25mg ED.

_TaZ_ is offline New Member

Re: Second Cycle..check The Size

Originally posted by BamaSlamma
    I am "gearing up" for my second go round. I have everything on hand and am just counting it down. I would appreciate some advice on the strength and dosage of the cycle. Here is what is planned:
    WEEKS 1-10: SUSTENON 500MG
    WEEKS 1-10: EQ 400 MGS PER WEEK
    WEEKS 1-4 DBOL 25 MG'S EVERY DAY
    WEEKS 5-10 FINA 50MG'S EOD
    WEEKS 5-10 WINNY 50MG'S EOD
    OF COURSE CLOMID AND NOLV ON HAND. Any advice or suggestions are really appreciated.
    Normally EQ, FINA, and Winny have been used when dieting, or wanting to get cut. It's hard to get big, and cut at the same time. Maybe try some deca in the first 6 weeks man, and start the EQ, and Fina near the end of the cycle. Winny can dry up your joints a little bit so if your lifting heavy becareful..
    _TaZ_

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Re: Second Cycle..check The Size

Originally posted by _TaZ_

Normally EQ, FINA, and Winny have been used when dieting, or wanting to get cut. It's hard to get big, and cut at the same time. Maybe try some deca in the first 6 weeks man, and start the EQ, and Fina near the end of the cycle. Winny can dry up your joints a little bit so if your lifting heavy becareful..
    _TaZ_
    So would the Deca be used for water retension to combat the dry joints caused by winny?

4plates is offline Banned
    i agree with gchild on this one the cycle looks good bro

Thread Information