physique is offline Junior Member

Everyone Look At This Thread

does everyone remember when the net first came out? i do.

and i am curious to know who sets the standards for optimal dosage?
    the amateurs? the pros? or pharmacutcal companies? or all the so called experts on the boards?

it's just that when the net first came out and sites like this one posted cycles the dosages were alot lower. and it just seems that every year the dosages change as the pros get bigger. believe it or not not everyone on the boards wants to be a pro nor do they probably have the genetics. some of us just want to look good.
    also not all of us respond to high dosages or moderate for that matter. i have seen guys do un heard of things with very little dosages. and not stacking. like deca by itself or winny alone. it just blows my mind what some guys can achieve on little dosages.

sorry i strayed from my topic.

just curious as to who sets the standard for dosages??

tyler D is offline Banned
    COOL THREAD!!!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Why shut down natural test production off of low doses and gain 5lbs when you can do moderate doses for appropriate lengths of time and gain 25lbs? It is really easy to gain 5lbs with upping your clean calorie intake and lifting heavier. You don't even need steriods to make little gains.

I agree that some people make awsome gains off of low doses. Some aren't that lucky. I feel I made great gains off of low dose stacks. But I also feel I wasted alot of time in doing so.

BTW - Who sets the standard? Alot more people than when the net first came out. The more minds the better in my opinion.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont think anybody really SETS the dosages, i think its a diminishing return kind of thing. once i figured out what my body needed to grow, the figuring of the dosage was the easy part. everyone is different, where you might grow on 250mg of x steroid /week, i might need double that to achieve the results i desire. there are just too many factors involved to have anything about this game set in stone. its all in setting the goal for yourself, and figuring out what you need to SAFELY hit the mark.

peace bb79

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Some steriods I take my body tells me when the level is enough, sometimes it is higher and sometimes it is lower than what is said to be the perfect dose. You have to listen to your body because everyone has a diffrent reaction to test levels and the stress AS places on your system.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    i dont think anybody really SETS the dosages, i think its a diminishing return kind of thing. once i figured out what my body needed to grow, the figuring of the dosage was the easy part. everyone is different, where you might grow on 250mg of x steroid /week, i might need double that to achieve the results i desire. there are just too many factors involved to have anything about this game set in stone. its all in setting the goal for yourself, and figuring out what you need to SAFELY hit the mark.

peace bb79
    Amen bruther..

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    bump for more discussion.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    this seems to be a popular topic
    i like the listen to your body approach,
    if it works dont fix it and if it isnt up it.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    my cycles consisted of usually 400mg test max,pyramiding,and 12 weeks and i usually would gain 5-8 lbs per cycle
    i was not doing enough in many peoples opinion-so i am going to up my next one to 5 bottles of test instead of 2 and i will let everyone know
    i am alredy 244 so if i gain 15lbs that would kick

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Everyone Look At This Thread
    Good thread Physique, but the subject line sucks!

Next time please try to add a subject line that is relevant to the topic under discussion. If everybody posted with subject lines like this, the board would be a complete mess. How would anybody know what posts to read out of the hundreds posted daily?

Know what I mean?
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-01-2002 at 09:18 AM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

Re: Everyone Look At This Thread

Originally posted by physique
    ....who sets the standards for optimal dosage?....
    I posted a comment concerning this the other day:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=19207

Its about the 4th post down and somewhat relevant to this thread but Im not going to type it all again!

Funny enough I remember the start of the internet too All those BB's everywhere and not a bodybuilder in sight!

Thread Information