IronRuffy is offline Associate Member

Recovery time!!!!

A little about myself first, I'm new here and I appreciate being surrounded by knowledge. My bro has been going hard for as long as I can remember but he's not around much anymore. He would learn me from his mistakes, as alot of you guys are doing here.
    I'm 24, 6ft. and 185 lean.
    I've been working out for 5 years off and on. Last year I did my first cycle. I did some suspension and packed on a solid 15 lbs in two months. Today I don't see those 15 lbs, I pissed them away in Autralia.... I was to busy drinking beer and banging chicks. So here I am and Ive been back at it for a couple of months now. I'm looking in to doing another cycle.
    I work on a rig and don't get a lot of recovery time. I can notice considerable strength increases at work and good size gains. My question is that would I put on alot more size if I had more time away from work. I know that it is part of a work out every day cause it is quite a physical job, but when do your muscles repair themselves and what would be the best drug to take? Size is what I'm after. I eat everything.

CYCLEON Guest
    not exactly sure of ur question. if ur asking is rest very important in growing mass = then YES!

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member

JuiceJunky.....

Thanks for your reply. I'm a under on my protein intake by almost 100 grams a day. Sometimes it is hard to calculate exactly how much you are getting, for example if you eat chicken or steaks or turkey your just estimating but I'm guessing I'm under. I eat at least six times a day and drink tonnes of water and cran.My work is usally five weeks like this, week of days week of nights, week of days etc....... I'm finding that there isn't enough time for my body to fully repair itself in these weeks though. I will try to up my protein intake and see if that helps. Another thing I was wondering is there a steroid better siuted for my needs? I know with the suspension last year I retained alot of water, unsure if that is a good thing or bad thing. And again looking for bulk. Thanks for your insight! Ruffy.

Thread Information