Thread: Cycle help

envy is offline New Member

Question Cycle help

OK, im 21yrs old, this will be my second cycle, my first cycle was two summers ago of equipoise and winstrol depot. I worked hard and got decent results out of it.

Im now ready to do my second cycle, i have purchased a 50mg jug of 50 ml eq, i have winny tablets 20mg (blue) (and also can purchase injectable for cheap), tren , cytomel , and clenbuterol . i have read up on a few sites and know what dosages are reccomended for these steroids but i do not know how to stack them, when to take what ect.

I am currently 260lbs and overweight, but its not like im a fat slob, well not completely, i have been training hard since hs, and played college football, but i recently have been slacking and am quite out of shape. Out of this cycle i hope to lose maximum body fat while still gaining as much muscle as possible from what i plan on taking.

so basically im asking how do i take it. any help would be greatly apreciated.

actually the winny tabs are 50mg not 20

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    400-600 mg of equipoise a week for 10 weeks (you need another vial)
    50 mg winnie ed weeks 6-12
    Start clomid week 13

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I agree w/ the cycle arthur suggested but I would say to try and lose some weight with just Cardio,Diet, and maybe some Hydroxycut first then think about doing another cycle.
    Another thing: Eq made me really really hungry. I know it's a good cutting AS but maybe you could go w/ Tren ,Winny,Clen .
    The T3 I won't give you advice on because I've never taken it.
    Goodluck bro

M

ok, so i need another vial of eq, i was thinking id take the fina for the first 6 weeks of the cycle to increase strength as the eq takes a while to kick in, the winny weeks 6-12, heres where i dont know what to do though....should i diet first with the cytomel and clen , then do the cycle, or shouldi take them both with everything (if thats the case when).....and how much clomid should i take?? i did not realize it would be needed.

Thread Information