hamtaro is offline New Member

Question confused, pls help

Hi,
    I am 35 years old, i started using steroids abt 2- 3years ago, but its an on-off basic. I had used winsrol, stanozonol, deca and susta, dbol , insulin .
    My friend seems to be experiencing a tremendous muscle growth and size, he is awesome, but me, on the other hand, is pretty slow on growth, My pec muscle for example, is one of those so called stubborn-muscle, it just refuse to grow crazily.
    I am now trying to stack up a 'basic' steroid usage, that is using a weekly dose of 500 testo enanthate and 300-400mg of deca durabolin .
    Well, i am trying to have a baby, but my last cycle was a fiasco, i completely forgotten to take clomid, proviron and hcg . I am experiencing feminization now, i think, soft muscle and pain in the arms and delt area.
    Help, i need advice urgently.

Thank you
    Josh

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How long ago was the last cycle? Also, have you seen a doctor about this?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    proviron for pct? pain doesn t come from estrogen...man u completely ****ed up. go to a doctor, get a blood test. and work from there on. and don t touch steroids again before u know enough about them.

and if u wanna have a baby, then don t touch steroids.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    proviron for pct? pain doesn t come from estrogen...man u completely ****ed up. go to a doctor, get a blood test. and work from there on. and don t touch steroids again before u know enough about them.

and if u wanna have a baby, then don t touch steroids.
    Agreed...I researched for little over a year before I started. Always get baseline blood testing before, during and after your cycle. Always administer a PCT plan. Some people will never see sides and then some will see all of them, it depends on your body. That's why you have the blood tests done. See your physician as soon as you can. Good luck.

Rig

Hi Mudman,
    My last cycle was July 2004, yes, my cycles were fiasco, we have very limited knowledge abt steroids here, well, infact the best bodybuilder here still has no kid yet! My last cycle was an 8 weeks full of primo, stanozonol, susta and deca , **** fiasco.
    xxx, you are rite, I am kinda ****ed up real good, my wive is worried abt this baby stuffs.
    Big Rig, guess what, it was my doctor who had been injecting the coctails all these time, and he had not a slightest clue abt steroids, thats why susta, deca and all is VERY cheap here, well, no one knows that these coctails could be used as steroids.
    guys, you know what, I am almost into my next cycle again, its 500 mg susta and 300-400 testo cypionate , scheduled for 5 weeks.
    Are you guys married and do you have kids?
    Will this help if I inject HCG now? My doctor also told me to go thro a throrough check up.

BTW xxx, what do you mean by proviron for PCT? Whats pct stands for?

post cycle therapy , the therapy with clomid etc. to get ur body to produce test on his own again...

Quote Originally Posted by hamtaro
    BTW xxx, what do you mean by proviron for PCT? Whats pct stands for?
    Post Cycle Therapy = What you should have done at the end of the cycle to get LH and FSH levels up to recover from the cycle.

Hi Mudman,
    My last cycle was July 2004, yes, my cycles were fiasco, we have very limited knowledge abt steroids here, well, infact the best bodybuilder here still has no kid yet! My last cycle was an 8 weeks full of primo, stanozonol, susta and deca , **** fiasco.
    xxx, you are rite, I am kinda ****ed up real good, my wive is worried abt this baby stuffs.
    Big Rig, guess what, it was my doctor who had been injecting the coctails all these time, and he had not a slightest clue abt steroids, thats why susta, deca and all is VERY cheap here, well, no one knows that these coctails could be used as steroids.
    guys, you know what, I am almost into my next cycle again, its 500 mg susta and 300-400 testo cypionate , scheduled for 5 weeks.
    Are you guys married and do you have kids?
    Will this help if I inject HCG now? My doctor also told me to go thro a throrough check up.
    You need to go to a real doctor and have blood work done and also have your sperm count done. This way you will know where you are at and if there are any problems from that cycle you ran.

That cycle was almost a year ago and wasn't very long so I would say you may have HPTA functions restored by now but to self-diagnose isn't a smart way to go about this.......... Another, if you are wanting to have kids then do not run this cycle............ wait until your wife get's pregnant and has the baby before running the new cycle.

Hi mudman,
    Thanks for the prompt reply, yes, i think most steroid users here are doing self diagnosis.
    Will have to have my sperm and blood check pronto. Glad that you told me that my system might be restored by now.
    One more thing, will all these have any effect on my baby? will the baby have anything wrong due to all these cocktails that i took?

Thanks

Hi mudman,
    Thanks for the prompt reply, yes, i think most steroid users here are doing self diagnosis.
    Will have to have my sperm and blood check pronto. Glad that you told me that my system might be restored by now.
    One more thing, will all these have any effect on my baby? will the baby have anything wrong due to all these cocktails that i took?

Thanks
    The blood work will determine if you are recovered or not............ I'm just making a assumption that by now it could be recovered but that may not be the case.

No, there shouldn't be any birth defects from AAS use to the baby...... at least there are none that I have heard of.

mudman,

thanks again, and i am very glad to know that there is no birth defects on the baby.
    This is an extremely great and important forum, my mistake is to use stredoids basing on hear say, man, now I am worried.
    You guys are great and extremely knowledgable. I think my 2 friends who just finished their latest cycle also know little abt steroids , all we know are the star ratings of the potent and strength of the steroids.

Thanks again

and those ratings are **** too

Hi guys,

Its been a while, I am married now and yes, as said by the mudman "I would say you may have HPTA functions restored by now but to self-diagnose isn't a smart way to go about this.......... Another, if you are wanting to have kids then do not run this cycle............ wait until your wife get's pregnant and has the baby before running the new cycle.", my wife is in her 3rd month pregnancy now!
    I am using a rather 'mild' steroid now, I am using a 500mg testoterone enanthate or 250 of it and 250 of sustanon and a mix of only 200 mg deca durabolon.
    I just read from the steroid facts that a combo of a stack of 100 mg Anadrol 50/day, 200 mg Deca-Durabolin / week, and 500 mg Testosterone enanthate /week works well. But 100mg of anadrol PER DAY?Is anadrol also injected?
    I have a go friend of mine, he is into serious bodybuilding now, he had just won his 85+ kg weight class and he has tons of questions, will post his questions here.
    Really love this forum.

Cheers,
    Josh

Thread Information