cenk is offline New Member

other effects of gynocomestia???

there is any other side effect of gynocomestia except bad appearance???

NightOp is offline Member
    hmm... not exactly sure what your lookin for here bro? There are no dangerous health sides or anything like that other than how it looks (as far as I know, which I'm pretty darn sure about).

McBain is offline Member
    Yes there are other side effects, if it gets really bad when you go running you'll get black eyes.

tyler D is offline Banned
    lol!!!!!!!!1

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    actually there are other side effects then just looking horrible. A good friend of my fathers was a body builder and got gyno from all the cycles that he did. (back then they didn't have armidex or know anything about that...at least this guy didn't) Not only did he get gyno once and had surgery but 2 years later he got it again and that time he also got breast cancer. Not everyone with gyno is going to get breast cancer, its a longshot, but the chances are still there

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well tyen the doc was a jack ass!he didnot remove the gland ,if he did it would never came back there fore he would have not gotten breast cancer ,even though not unheard of,still one in like a million.my freind had gyno and when is nipple was sore it hurt he would squeeze it and liquid would shoot out nasty!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by big N
    when is nipple was sore it hurt he would squeeze it and liquid would shoot out nasty!
    YUK!

What was he on?

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by big N
    well tyen the doc was a jack ass!he didnot remove the gland ,if he did it would never came back there fore he would have not gotten breast cancer ,even though not unheard of,still one in like a million.my freind had gyno and when is nipple was sore it hurt he would squeeze it and liquid would shoot out nasty!
    Many people opt to not have the entire gland removed because it can cause the nipple to be deformed and look inverted (or caved in). Rather an alternative would be to have the fibrous (hard tissue) greatly reduced in size (via excision) but a very small portion left (as all men have a small peice of glandular tissue naturally), and then cut/sever the connecting strands which originate in the armpit area and form a "spider web" so to speak across the chest to prevent further glandular growth. However if no lipo is done to remove the surrounding fat cells, the fatty part can still come back because there will be receptor sites left.

If he was lactating, that is most likely from high prolactin levels.. I would have hoped he got a full blood test for all hormone levels and talked to a good endocrinologist.

Thread Information