JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question I dont have a clue....

lol i feel like a ****in kid in a candy shop right now i just got my price list from my source and there is just about everything possible to get and i just cant really choose wut i want to take....

So would with alot of experiance plz help me out n gimme a cycle that would be gr8t for wut i want ...which is alot of strength and about 15-20lbs...

Thnx much if yall can help...

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    How am I suppose to help you out if you're giving me the bird?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    How am I suppose to help you out if you're giving me the bird?
    lol for real. Besides, not to sound like a dick but nobody is really going to just do all the work for you. If you don't know what aas to look into for your goals then how are you prepared to take something you don't understand? I'd spend some time reading the profiles and members cycle results forum. Get a base of knowledge and your questions will answer themselves. Your source will still be there. best of luck to you.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    lol for real. Besides, not to sound like a dick but nobody is really going to just do all the work for you. If you don't know what aas to look into for your goals then how are you prepared to take something you don't understand? I'd spend some time reading the profiles and members cycle results forum. Get a base of knowledge and your questions will answer themselves. Your source will still be there. best of luck to you.
    Ditto, you act like drugs are going to "do it for you". They are nothing but supplements. How old are you? Weight? Years of SOLID training and eating experience? Etc.

Research!!!

~SC~

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...For a first cycle..think test.....and like sym said....Hit the profile and PCT forums so you'll know for yourself instead of relying solely on what someone else tells you.....

Good luck,
    AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Yea, this ain't like high school where your mommy does all your essay papers for ya. You gotta do some research yourself bruh. There is an array of vast knowledge on this site. This site ain't considered the best for nothing. Here i'll even help start you out complimentary of 3vandoo.

http://pyro.buildtolearn.net/misc/posting.swf

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    before you even think about starting do alot more research, there are plenty of info on the home page on this site, first time think about a good old test, have a look at the first timers courses, also we would need alot more info on yourself before someone is going to help you,, hope this helps in some way

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    Hooker's profiles bro.....find them and put it on ur fav's list so u got a quick ref for anything u need info on. Then deside what kinda cycle u want--- Bulk, lean mass, cutting cycle. Just my .02

Thread Information