getbrolick is offline New Member

please looks at vets mods anybody

sorry for posting the second time but nobody answered my questions ust finisihed my first cycle of prop and fina. 75mg of fina and 100 mg of prop

i wanna do anothe cycle in about 9 months cuz im on pct now and then in october im going to be doing gh and in the third month of gh i was thinking of throwing another cyclce in there. im on pct right now and im gonna do igf. but any way i wanted to do

winny prop fina masteron anavar or another test maybe cyponatie looking to get more defined and more cut up about 15% bf right now so how much should i take or what should i take thanks everyone with out this forum ide be dead lol

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbrolick
    sorry for posting the second time but nobody answered my questions ust finisihed my first cycle of prop and fina. 75mg of fina and 100 mg of prop

i wanna do anothe cycle in about 9 months cuz im on pct now and then in october im going to be doing gh and in the third month of gh i was thinking of throwing another cyclce in there. im on pct right now and im gonna do igf. but any way i wanted to do

winny prop fina masteron anavar or another test maybe cyponatie looking to get more defined and more cut up about 15% bf right now so how much should i take or what should i take thanks everyone with out this forum ide be dead lol
    Hey big guy,
    Do me a favor, and phrase you question in 1 sentence. This way we can better help you out. I'm just not quite sure what it is you are asking.
    What is your ultimate goal? 15% body fat?
    You just finished a prop fina cycle right? How long, how often?
    YOu want to do Winny Prop Fina Masteron anavar and test cyp in one cycle?
    LMK

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You're trying to do too much at once and too fast. That cycle u have there isn't the way to go about things either, don't rely so much on the drugs and get your diet and training in check.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...Rely on your diet/cardio to get your BF% down.....Like MB and JDawg said...too many compounds for a second cycle...If you get your macros and training right, a test/anavar cycle should be sufficient....
    ...If your next cycle isn't for 9 months, you've got plenty of time to research ....and plenty of time ot cut some BF%......
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

thanks im mean that im 15 % now i was looking at those compouds cuz they have the properties of what i want to do ripped and strong i was just throwing it out there to see if anybody could set up a good cycle with those compoudns ive been dieting and training hard i know thats key i was just curious how would i put some of those compounds to work best for me

my fina and test cylcel i ran fina for 10 and prop for 12

Thread Information