tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member

coming off and bridging??

I am on week 7 of a 10 week cycle of:

Weeks 1-4- d-bol 35mg/day
    Weeks 1-10- Omnadren 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-10- EQ 400mg/week
    Weeks 7-12- Winny 50mg/ eod

now my question is should i start the clomid like usual right after the winny at the beginning of week 13 or should i just forget about the clomid all together and just jump right into primobolan 300mg/ week

I think i already know the answer to this that i should do the clomid for 3 weeks and then start the primo, but just checking on it

thanks

meant to say week 6 of a 10 week cycle...not like that has anything to do with my ? though

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    DEFINATLY USE THE CLOMID!

THIS WILL HELP YO KEEP YOUR GAINS AND WIEGHT AND I WOULDNT THINK YOU WOULD WANT TO BE STERILE FOR EVER EITHER ?
    WOULD YOU? SO YES USE THE CLOMID TO GET YOUR NATRAL TEST PRODUCTION GOING AGAIN! SEARCH UP ON THE CLOMID DOSES AND LEARN MORE ABOUT IT! BUT HERE IS ONE DOSE THAT I USE:

DAY 1 300MG
    DAY 2-8 100MG
    DAy 8-15 50 MG

YOU CAN ALSO BRIDGE WITH DBOL IF YOU ARE COMING UP ON YOUR NEXT CYCLE THIS IS WHAT IM DOING AS WE SPEAK I CAME OFF A OMNA AND DBOL CYCLE! I STARTED CLOMID THREE WEEKS AFTER MY LAST SHOT OF OMNA ALONG WITH A DBOL BRIDGE OF 10MG IN THE MORNING TO MAINTAIN YOUR GAINS AND WIEGHT.

THE REASON FOR DBOL IN THE MORNING IS SO THE DBOL BRIDGE DONT SUPRESS YOUR NATRAL TEST PRODUCTION THAT YOU ARE TRING TO RECOVER WITH THE CLOMID AND MOST OF YOUR NATRAL TEST IS PRODUCED AT NIGHT SO THIS WAY THE DBOL WILL BE OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM WHEN YOUR SYSTEM IS PRODUCING YOUR NATRAL TEST.

THE HALF LIFE OF DBOL IS AROUND 4-5HRS SO YOUR GOOD THERE!

THE HALF LIFE OF OMNA IS 3 WEEKS SO AT WEEK 13 YOULL BE GOOD!

IM NOT SURE ON THE EQ I KNOW IT STAYS IN YOUR SYSTEM AND CAN BE TEST UP TO 18 MONTHS LATER. (NEED SOME INPUT ON THIS) BUT I BELIEVE THAT THE EQ GOES ALONG WITH THE DECA AS TO NOT SUPRESS YOUR NATRAL TEST PRODUCTION SO YOUSHOULD BE GOOD THERE ( CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG GUYS)

AND THE WINNY HAS ABOUT THE SAME HALF LIFE AS THE DBOL AROUND 4-5 HOURS.

SO THIS ALL LOOKS GOOD TO ME BRO BUT DEFINATLY START YOUR CLOMID AT WEEK 13 ALSO REMEMBER THE RULE OF:

TIME ON GEAR = TIME OFF GEAR

eq and deca both supress your natural test...

d-bol for bridging...never heard of that but if it works for you then go for it, i'll stick to anavar or primo

also 300mg is a hell of a lot for clomid, also i usually run it for 3 weeks after my cycle

usually like this 100, 100, 50...been doing this for numerous cycles and i basically keep 85% of my gains
    if i use more than 100mg of clomid i start to get too emotional and also my eyesight gets blurry when i tried to use 150mg of it

thanks

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I would do clomid therapy. But remember...you need to wait 3 weeks after your last shot of eq. So I would run winny week 8-13. Then start clomid at the beginning of week 14. JMO

Lush is offline Associate Member
    trying2getbig,

I'll throw in my 2 cents about the d-bol bridge. I did a 10mg/ day bridge for about 5 weeks. I actually did it probably 4 weeks after my last clomid. And I thought it worked great. it got the strength back up- and it seemed like my 'nads stayed nice and happy- so I'm guessing it didn't shut me down. And I kept the strength after I stopped the d-bol.
    And 10mg/day of d-bol is way cheaper than 300mg/week of primo.

And like 03733+$ says- go with the clomid for sure.

Thread Information