THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member

Using the same spike twice.

Heres my scenario. I have maxi gain eq and as you all know its 50mg per ml. I'm gonna blast myself in the ass with 2 full 3cc spikes twice a week, but I still have one full spike left.I want to blast my delts, but I'm reluctant to put 3 ml of sauce in one delt. So I want to fill the spike up and do 1 1/2 cc in each delt with the same spike and fluid right after the first injection. Is this a sanitary procedure? I will still use alcohol on each sight. Before anyone asks I am stacking this with winny. ** 50mg ed. Thanks to all the Iron Warriors.

Pitceo is offline New Member

I did that sometimes..

I was on prop and love to hit the shoulders, but because I didn't want 2ml in one delt I shot 1ml in each delt with the same needle. I haven't had a problem with infection or anything.
    PitCeo

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont do delt shots, however, i do do glutes shots. I do use the same prick twice. I make sure it is clean. I plunge the gage with rubbin aclohol and sterilize the pin with rubbing alcohol. The pin maybe a little dull but its all good once inside. Well I personaly I think it's all good.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    AS WELL AS I!

I TOO ALSO USE THE SAME PIN TWICE AS IF I WAS GOING TO SHOOT 2ML

1ML IN EACH DELT I DONT CHANGE PINS AND HAVENT HAD ANY PROBS.

viper is offline Member
    why not just go to the pharmacy and buy a box of just needles without the syringe.....and change the needle after the first shot....i just bought a box of 100 23g needles only at my local pharmacy this week for $9 .....
    thats 9 cents a needle....spend the extra 9 cents guys.....

samoth is offline Member
    My god guys... c'mon, never reuse needles. Thats for heroin addicts, I thought we were smarter then that

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I can't believe you guys even consider re-using needles.

Like viper said, it's under $10 to get a hundred extra needles. Don't be a cheapskate!

You guys who have done it and not had an infection SO FAR may get away with it ten times or one thousand times with no problems, but the next guy may get an infection on the first inject. It's russian roulette baby!

But what about the one time you do get an infection?

Infections are generally treated with antibiotics and antibiotics are delivered via the blood stream. However, if you get an infection in the tissue between muscle cells there is not a good supply of blood to deliver anti-biotics, so it can be hard to treat. Bad news.

One bad infection and you will regret not spending the money & taking the time to use a sterile needle.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by viper
    why not just go to the pharmacy and buy a box of just needles without the syringe.....and change the needle after the first shot....i just bought a box of 100 23g needles only at my local pharmacy this week for $9 .....
    thats 9 cents a needle....spend the extra 9 cents guys.....
    Exactly...pins are cheap as hell, use a new one everytime...if you don't want to do that many shots, buy the 5cc syringes and shoot in your ass...

Thanks for the responces guys. By the way, Im not cheap, I just crush a lot.

_TaZ_ is offline New Member
    Using the same spike the same day/time you open it out of the package is ok.......... It just gets dull............ and inturn........ will start to hurt upon entry....
    Make sure if you use a thicker guage to draw from..... i.e 20g. make sure you put the new spike on for example putting 1 cc of enthanate into the delt, but trying to do it fast, and forgetting to take the 20guage off, and put the 24 on, and pokin your self in the delt with a dull 20 guage 1 inch spike.... cause......... just to let ya know........ it'll hurt.......

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I know i am not cheap. If I am using gear then it obviously means that I am not cheap. Maybe I am lazy. I have no idea. But I have not had any problems using the same prick twice.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    for what a pin costs bro...change it every time....then you are sure that it is clean..

Hey Butch, i think its just the lazy thing because I even thought about preloading all of my spikes. I was going to draw with an 18 gauge and put the capped spike on. This means I would have a new spike everytime. I was just going to fill each barrel with 3cc's and blast 1 1/2 into my delts, hence using the same spike twice.

dieseldez is offline New Member
    i dunno where you people live but in boston ma usa you cant buy pins over the counter to my knowledge

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by samoth
    My god guys... c'mon, never reuse needles. Thats for heroin addicts, I thought we were smarter then that
    Thank you for being the first to say that.

Thread Information