Nicky B is offline Senior Member

Arrow Take advice from a teenage steroid user. PLEASE

This thread goes out to all teenagers who think they are invicible and decide to use steroids with little serious knowledge of these very serious drugs. I thought like most teens do that nothing can happen to me, so I studied up on steroids and did a succesfull cycle or so I thought. Well 5years later it caught up with me. I just got my blood tested a week and half ago and my doctor called yesturday with my results. He sayed the 1 thing that I have feared since I was 17. I know produce same amount of testosterone and growth hormone as a 55 year old. No offenice to any one maybe on this board who are that age. Its not a problem now because I'm on cycle but once I'm off I'm going to be losing all that I have worked for of 3years of serious cycling over a peroid of my off time which I planned to off for 1 1/2 years. All teenagers take my advice don't use steroids you may get through the cycle fine but in my case it caught up with me big time. Please for the last time take my advice its not worth it. Well you may have college scouts looking at you well so did I and that was my reasoning it cycle and it got me to a D2 school and almost to an elite D1 school but thats over, its just not worth the risk.

bump

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    good post.. What I am wondering is that can that hapen to me eventhough Im not young. What I mean is that how likely are cycles gonna mess up my hormonal status or are these risks dose / length dependent.. is one or two 3 month cycles in a year likely to cause unreversable damage??

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    good post.. What I am wondering is that can that hapen to me eventhough Im not young. What I mean is that how likely are cycles gonna mess up my hormonal status or are these risks dose / length dependent.. is one or two 3 month cycles in a year likely to cause unreversable damage??
    Its possible for anyone to do a cycle then mess up their test levels for life but its more likly to happen to a teenager then to a 23year old you knows how properly to use these drugs.

bump

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, one more question.. how did u use when u were young??

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    yes id kind of makes u think doesnt it..
    sorry for asking but i would like to know what drugs you have used and over what period of time,of course this could help me.. and maybe others to make choises in the futer...

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    let me say firsat off that I dont believe teens should ever use steroids ! w/ that said I have to say that I stayed on a pretty high dose of testosterone at 26 years old for about 2 1/2 years and used dbol and deca as well in the middle of this cycle, I got my blood tested 6 weeks after cycle and my test levels were that of an old man as well, then I went back after 6 more weeks(actually 7 weeks) and the doctor told me my test levels were that of an 18year old male....it takes a little while to recover HPTA fully but in my case and a few others I have talked to w/ proper PCT we had no problem recovering test levels..again I dont condone the use of AAS by anyone in thier teens or early 20's for that matter

At 17 I did 400mg test e with 40mg var for 8weeks. My normal cycles since then have included test prop, test suspension, igf-1, gh, var, tbol, and dbol . Never used deca , tren or anything like that. For my anti-e needs I most of the time use armidex at .5mg ed.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    ok, one more question.. how did u use when u were young??
    What do you mean how did I get steroids .

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    nothing that cant be fixed, my dad produces like 5xs the amount of estrogen hes supposed to (genetics has never cycled that i know of) was near stroke because his docs didnt know what they where looking at. anyway hes fine now on HRT or a form of it and funtions perfectly. keep ur head up ull be alright.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, can you tell us how you were cycling...ie: how long were your cycels, how long you took off, what you PCT's were like. Please fill us in, thanks. I am sorry to hear this bro, good heads up

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Hey bro, can you tell us how you were cycling...ie: how long were your cycels, how long you took off, what you PCT's were like. Please fill us in, thanks. I am sorry to hear this bro, good heads up
    My longest cycle was 10weeks my shortest was 4weeks. I took atleast 10weeks off from each cycle but 2times I only took 6weeks off. My PCT's include igf-1, clomid, trib, gh, armidex and sometimes creatine.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    This thread goes out to all teenagers who think they are invicible and decide to use steroids with little serious knowledge of these very serious drugs. I thought like most teens do that nothing can happen to me, so I studied up on steroids and did a succesfull cycle or so I thought. Well 5years later it caught up with me. I just got my blood tested a week and half ago and my doctor called yesturday with my results. He sayed the 1 thing that I have feared since I was 17. I know produce same amount of testosterone and growth hormone as a 55 year old. No offenice to any one maybe on this board who are that age. Its not a problem now because I'm on cycle but once I'm off I'm going to be losing all that I have worked for of 3years of serious cycling over a peroid of my off time which I planned to off for 1 1/2 years. All teenagers take my advice don't use steroids you may get through the cycle fine but in my case it caught up with me big time. Please for the last time take my advice its not worth it. Well you may have college scouts looking at you well so did I and that was my reasoning it cycle and it got me to a D2 school and almost to an elite D1 school but thats over, its just not worth the risk.
    What do you plan on doing now using a replacement dose when you are meant to be off. I also started AAS at 17 never had blood work done though.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    What do you plan on doing now using a replacement dose when you are meant to be off. I also started AAS at 17 never had blood work done though.
    Well going to finish the cycle I'm on now and then see what I can do.

j martini is offline Member
    Well going to finish the cycle I'm on now and then see what I can do.
    You probably only have two choice a long term break from AAS and other drugs gh, IGF1, and long term HCG , clomid therapy until your body is right again.

Or else hormone replacement, the first option will likely lead to a loss in a lot of muscle mass, the second in a life time commitment.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear that bro.. I started at 18 and am now 19 and am on my second cycle. I think it depends on what your goals are before you can determine if its worth the risk or not. I would not recommend it for a D2 sport, but I am a competitive bodybuilder. Since I want it bad enough, i say its very worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    sorry to hear that bro.. I started at 18 and am now 19 and am on my second cycle. I think it depends on what your goals are before you can determine if its worth the risk or not. I would not recommend it for a D2 sport, but I am a competitive bodybuilder. Since I want it bad enough, i say its very worth it.
    You may frown on D2 but next year I was going to go a D1 school for a sport.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear that man that sux i hope everything gets back to normal for you

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice honest post Nicky. Have you tried extended PCT to try and bring your natty levels back to normal? Sometimes it takes 6-12 months or even longer with some people. I wonder of a 6 month GH only cycle may help? Of course the doc would not recommend that but I would research it. You're still very young and I believe you could bring your HPTA back if you stay off all AAS and PCT for a long period. Use HCG the last 2 weeks of this cycle then clomid & nolva in PCT (2-4 weeks) with 2-4K grams tongkat ed for 2-3 months?

Schwarz is offline Member
    I agree. I've seen too many kids at my gym taking stuff and they don't even know what it is or what dose to take etc. But I don't think you can blame it all on teenagers. There's huge amount of pressure to get into good schools with sports scholarships and even to get into sport where big money is thrown about like nothing. Sometimes the expectations of life can make you do things you necessarily wouldn't want to do but do anyway.

s

supersteve Guest
    How can you properly gauge what your body is producing if you're on cycle?

kafabe is offline Junior Member

It will come back

As long as you use proper pct and give your body time, along with exercise and training it will come back. I have been cycling for 6 years now, everytime i come off i make sure my levels are up to normal before going back. Mine come back really quick after using hcg and clomid.

Spyder is offline Member
    I hope this thread gets bumped time and time again. There are countless amounts of 15-17 year olds out there looking to juice, they have no idea what they are getting themselves into. I almost started at 16, i was excited and stupid and would not listen to anyone, but i could not find a local source back then. Though steroids at ANY age can have serious consequences one should wait atleast the age of 20 if they are serious about bodybuilding, and atleast 23 if theyre looking to just get big fast.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    check out edmen2's thread on h.s. football players over in the lounge.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    As long as you use proper pct and give your body time, along with exercise and training it will come back. I have been cycling for 6 years now, everytime i come off i make sure my levels are up to normal before going back. Mine come back really quick after using hcg and clomid.
    Sadly it is not like that for everyone. I've seen people destroy their HPTA even with proper PCT and moderate cycles. I've also seen people get gyno 5 months after a cycle, again with proper PCT. Everyone reacts differenty.

I'm going to have another test done after my current cycle. I think I may have not waited long enough after my last cycle but even that my levels should not have been as low as they are. I'm on a 20 week cycle right and plan on being off for atleast 1 1/2 years.

Thread Information