Thread: also about GH

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

also about GH

ok please only experienced users,vets,pros..etc reply....
    I am 21 yrs old.used to lift heavy and hard a fews ago(sad to peak at 18,lol) but now I am looking to get shredded and gain about 40 pds and keep 25 to 30. I am going to do tons of research before i do but just wondering... Now I know that you inject into your stomach but is it Intra-muscular or is it like slin just grab some fat and shoot... i would guess that a IM shoot would hurt like hell in the abs. Also besides slin what else should i take with it to... Have gotten so lazy and fat its sad! my arms are like wet noodles and I think a man bra is in order soon! lol! but seriously I don't feel like taking a yr to do things properly... so save the boyscout posts and give the facts ...
    [email protected]

Thank you for reading .....

M

also is...

also is Serostim made by Dupont for Serono a good brand?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO you are too young for gh and too impatient, sorry

thank you

I understand... and thank you for your concern.... however I am going to do as I am going to do.... Would just like info to do it as safe as possible!

bump

bump

fnheadcase is offline New Member
    Proper diet and anabolics are a lot cheaper and more effective than GH. I used GH at 21 to get shredded, didnt work well, my diet was bad. If you want to get huge, and shreded, run test, deca , and abombs. Run the animalbolics diet, and use ~8-10iu of slin post workout, but watch you fat and carb intake very carefully for the next 4 hrs, if using humalin R. Gh is way too expensive and you will get better results with proper diet and anabolics, and save thousands of dollars. Just remember diet is 85% of a cycle, if you get big, shredded or nothing?

Thread Information