juicy2000 is offline Junior Member

starting next week

hey fellas i am back again and i gathered up my new cycle that i stariong next week..i first have a question if anyone ever heard of super test 250...if so what do u think of it...but for my cycle i have 50mg d-bol pills i am taking for 4 weeks, 400mgs of EQ and 500mgs of super test for 10 weeks....the EQ is only for 5....if u think i shoul dmake any last minute changes please let me know..appreciate the advice

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Eq is better ran in longer cycles, you won't really start seeing gains till about week 5 and that's when you're discontinuing it? No good bro. Extend it to 10 weeks, everything else looks good.

Kullman is offline Member
    Yeah super test is tornels version of sust I think. I've never used it, but heard it was alright. I believe it is relatively new. test is test anyways, I'm sure it will be fine. Are you saying your only running the eq 5 weeks?? If so you need to change that. It dosen't kick in till around week 4ish, so you need to run it longer--10 weeks. Good luck

juicy2000 is offline Junior Member
    alright fellas...thanx a lot...iw ill make sure to get more

Thread Information