Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

first time screw ups

Anybody have any first cycle screwups that they want to share? Well my first cycle was a total waste. I went with deca 300mg for ten weeks. My buddy was doing the same it was our first cycle, he got deca dick in the forth week and flipped out. I told him that test was the only thing besides stopping the cycle that was going to help him. Then I got nervous and told him to get me some test also to add to my cycle. We ended up stopping the deca all together at week five and took just the 200mg of test enth every five days. So there was a three week lag before the test kicked in. I should have stopped everything right there or finished my cycle instead of just switching in the middle. But I thoght of the deca as a kicstart due to the fact that after the three weeks that it takes to leave the test would then kick in Well im on my last shot next week and all I can say is 300 dollars later( including arimidex and clomid) Im a mere five pounds heavier and knew better than to do this but hey I think that it is the best way to learn. Anyone else have a good story?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    You just taught me a lesson, thanks

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    All of my buddies first cycles went like this:
    Weeks 1-3 250mg Sustonon
    Week 4-6 500mg Sus
    Week 7 250 mg Sus
    Week 8 250mg Sus

Talk about a waste. I think they gained about 15 or so pounds but lost it all.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    MAN IS THAT AN EXPENSIVE LESSON?

Sorry to of your luck!

But I hope you know to do more research!

read!
    read!
    read!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i was gonna go with the sust only, but if im gonna lose it all, then fuck that. what can i stack the sust with to keep most of my gains? I was thinking Deca , but im just a novice, Could one of your pros give alittle advice? Sorry to change subject. i just don't want to screw up my first cycle. Btw im 6'2" 257 23yrs old lifting for 3 years. Bigbuild, but im looking to get BIGG

jamotech is offline Member

READ READ READ, HES RIGHT

I now now more about steroids than all the people who got me started. Its becaue i crave knowlege about things i do, especially when it comes to injecting drugs into my body. From what i have studied, Primo and Deca are commonly stacked with sust and will solidify your gains. I havent tried sust myself but plan on it after my next cycle. Even sust alone and the right workout, you shouldnt loose ALL of it.

Thread Information