Jsik98 is offline Member

Better absorption through different injection sites?

Does injection site have any effect on the amount of a substance that makes it into your blood stream? For example, would shooting your delts give better results than shooting your glutes due to less body fat or simply just a better muscle for absorbtion? Has anyone experienced a noticable difference when changing injection to delts, pecs, or even quads from glutes?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    the larger the muscle the better the absorption you will get.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it is all about muscle size and blood flow to the muscle... i have heard calves r the worst... not only do they hurt, but blood flow to them is worse then other muscles...

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i think it is all about muscle size and blood flow to the muscle... i have heard calves r the worst... not only do they hurt, but blood flow to them is worse then other muscles...
    There was a thread a few days ago on why you shouldnt inject in the calves, you can get serious complications!

chest6 is offline Banned
    calves seems crazy, glutes and quads seem best, as well as delts..that didnt give me problems

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    haha calf injections aren't too bad, right now i rotate, pecs, thigh, calf, bi's , tri's.. i don't know what absorbtiopn i get, but w/e..

r1sk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Does injection site have any effect on the amount of a substance that makes it into your blood stream? For example, would shooting your delts give better results than shooting your glutes due to less body fat or simply just a better muscle for absorbtion? Has anyone experienced a noticable difference when changing injection to delts, pecs, or even quads from glutes?

I read a thread the other day where a dude tested his testosterone reults from shooting in his glutes vs delts... he had 42% more test when he would inject in his glutes.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i rotate through bis,tris,pecs and delts cant see a dif though

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk
    I read a thread the other day where a dude tested his testosterone reults from shooting in his glutes vs delts... he had 42% more test when he would inject in his glutes.
    Wow! I was actually hoping someone would bust out some statistics! So the good old booty is the best way to go, huh? That's def my most frequent injection spot, but that' interesting how much better it is than delts. Injecting delts seems to be quite popular.

Read my deca profile.

Thread Information