devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member

Supposed AS drug ring busted in Utah

I don't have the whole article that appeared in this morning's paper but here's the jist of it. Four kids, 16 and 17, from local high schools were arrested by a narcotics strike force on Sunday May 5, 2002. They were charged in connection with an alleged drug run from Utah to Tijuana, Mexico. They say that the students contributed around 2,500 to buy the AS and were waiting for it to arrive when they were arrested. Police confiscated a street value of some 15,000 worth of drugs. They face six counts each of possession with intent to distribute. They were also suspected of smuggling marijuana and the muscle relaxer soma. Just a little FYI from my neck of the woods.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    interesting... they should be alright though. they were only charge w/ posession and they were also minors. not too big of a deal. they're probably scared shitless right now though...

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I hate when that happens!! If they would've left the weed out of it then they might have gotten away with it.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Some Mormon families are gonna be real sad to find out that little Brigham Jr. was dealing drugs!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Ajax
    Some Mormon families are gonna be real sad to find out that little Brigham Jr. was dealing drugs!
    hahahaha...that still sucks ass though, i wish these friggin law enforcement guys would spent more time chasing down hardcore drug users and distributors along with violent criminal offenders and leave the athletes and rec. weightlifters the fuck alone...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ironfist

i wish these friggin law enforcement guys would spent more time chasing down hardcore drug users and distributors along with violent criminal offenders and leave the athletes and rec. weightlifters the fuck alone...
    exactly. AS does not unnecessarily hurt anyone. it doesn't contribute to crime in society. it's ridiculous that law enforcement wastes their time and funding on this stuff. they are not helping ANYONE by busting people w/ AS. sad...

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Ajax

HAHAHA
    That's what I was thinkin! I agree with you Dr. Evil that AS doesn't contribute to crime in society, at least the users are trying to better themselves. I'd rather see a bunch of people on AS working out in a gym then a bunch of junkies strung out on PCP or something on the streets.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    More than half of the cops I know use AS. About 3 yrs ago, a news channel in Houston ran a sting on guys who would go into a Doctors office who presribed them steroids illegally. More than half of the guys that were busted in the sting were cops. Just goes to show you that we are fighting fire with fire when it comes to steroids.

Thread Information