JRob is offline Associate Member

cycle + cytomel

I want to add cytomel into the following cycle:

weeks 1-10
    500mgs of EQ + 500mgs of Sus
    weeks 1-4
    dbol @ 50mgs ED
    weeks 8-13
    winny @ 50mgs ED or tren (any suggestions)
    I will also be taking arimadex throughout the entire cycle and finishing with clomid.

Now I have read up on cytomel and know about the 5%,40%,55% from cycleons post a while back. My question is when should I add it? I was thinking about adding it from weeks 4-10 that way I will still have the winny to help with the fat rebound after cytomel use I have been reading about. Any and all thoughts are welcome.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you are running two 17 aa's (winny and dbol ) which i would not recommend. And tren is not good for the liver either. So taking the above into thought i would run this

weeks 1-10
    400/500mgs EQ and 500mg Sus
    weeks 8 - 11/13
    50mg of tren and winny ed.

and then the usual clomid. I wouldn't bother with the bol b/c that is a strictly mass steroids and winny and tren are used to cut. So IMO i'd leave it like that and don't bother with anything else right now.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Winny won't help with fat-rebound. Winny makes muscles hard, it doesn't burn fat.

What are you trying to do, pack on mass or get shredded? Pick one--don't try to do both! Once we know that, the question is easier to answer.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Ajax
    Winny won't help with fat-rebound. Winny makes muscles hard, it doesn't burn fat.

What are you trying to do, pack on mass or get shredded? Pick one--don't try to do both! Once we know that, the question is easier to answer.
    Exactly...Although, some guys run about 25mcg per day throughout their entire nulking cycle to try and keep the fat gain to a minimum...

I want to get cut. I did a bulk in the winter and want to just get really ripped, hard, and vascular. The eq gives me great vascularity and the sus doesn't really give me any bloat with the arimidex and gives me the test that I should need with the eq. I know that winny isn't a fat burner but I notice that when I added it at the end of my winter cycle of eq/cyp it helped me with endurance during my cardio and therefore helped with the fat I took on.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by JRob
    I want to get cut. I did a bulk in the winter and want to just get really ripped, hard, and vascular. The eq gives me great vascularity and the sus doesn't really give me any bloat with the arimidex and gives me the test that I should need with the eq. I know that winny isn't a fat burner but I notice that when I added it at the end of my winter cycle of eq/cyp it helped me with endurance during my cardio and therefore helped with the fat I took on.
    Why are you using the dbol if you are trying to cut?

I usually have it in the begining of every cycle just to get me going. I usually only do it for 2 weeks becasue by then the EQ I can usually start to feel. I thought I could maybe go for four but if you guys with more experience think that I will gain too much fat in the begining to burn off with the cytomel at the end I will take your advice. This is only my 5th cycle so please feel free to guide me.

bump

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Well, there have to be more opinions out there!

I agree w/ ironfist on the dbol , it's just for bulking and adds a lot of water, so why put it in a cutting cycle?

How much body fat do you have right now and what BF% are you shooting for?

Maybe you can achieve it wqith just Clen and drop the T3? I worry about the rebound effect; it would suck to be really ripped for 3 weeks then be smooth for the next few months...

I am at about 15% bf and want to get to about 10%. My only problem area is my abs and a little chest fat. My arms and legs are pretty cut. It is just my body make up. I just tried clen and it helped a little but I want to get a six pack this summer. I will drop the dbol though so here is what I am thinking now:
    Weeks 1-12
    EQ 600mgs wk/SUS 500mgs wk
    weeks 4-10
    cytomel and clen
    weeks 8-12
    tren 40mgs ED
    Weeks 8-15
    winny 50mgs ed
    clomid weeks 15-18
    arimidex all the way through.

Does this look better?