Humanimal is offline Junior Member

Nolvadex for acne?

I'm not sure if I can list the site, but a bodybuilding website that I buy shirts from now has a link to buy steroids from Taiwan. On the site they sell Nolvadex , and they say one of its benefits is that it eliminates acne. They don't really give a description of how this is so, so I was wondering if anyone knows if this is true and has had their acne clear up with Nolvadex use. Thanks. P.S. I have bad acne on my upper arms. I never get white/black heads- they're flat and red and just nasty looking. Tried B5, minocycline, benzoyl peroxide, salycalic acid- nothing is working. HELP!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Nolv never helped me with my mild acne.Maybe I'm unlucky.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bro - how much b5 did you take per day? Im currently on 2000mg's and it's working pretty well... im going to up the dosage real soon - probably to around 4000mg's..... i've got a modeling job comming up and can't afford to break out.

If B5 doesn't work..... and nothing else does..... you may want to see a dermatologist and try to get accutane. Don't take ti while on cycle..... but do your cycle - and then take it.....

houseofpain is offline Banned
    no dude i is not going to help, if its bad go to the doc and get tetracycline 250mg's or 500mg's depending on your weight. it is an antibiotic and is a good idea to run with your cycle as well. i have taken it all bro from tetracycline to accutane, i consider myself some sort of expert haha. if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thread Information