bigwillster is offline Associate Member

A few winny questions...pls help

Okay I'm gonna be starting my winny in about another two weeks or so and have enough for only 20 days @ 50mg. I want to run it for 5 weeks. These are my questions:
    1. Should I do it ED for week 1 and EOD week 2-5 or Should I do it EOD day week 1-5 or Should I take it only mn-thurs when I workout week 1-5
    2. How would you cycle it if you only had enough for 20 days? Would it really make a difference if I did it EOD rather than ED?
    3. When do I take winny- yes I did a search but got tired after ready 20 posts? Thanks for all your help

Thanks for your response. when do I take winny?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    you will need more then a 20 day supply.

you should be taking a minimum of 50mg of winny ED. If you are a beginner no need to do anymore. Some people have done winny alone cycles with some results..but I don't recommend it...stack it with something else like fina, eq, test, Just all depends on what you are looking for..we need more info.

but you need more then 20 days worth...

Originally posted by Shredz
    you will need more then a 20 day supply.

you should be taking a minimum of 50mg of winny ED. If you are a beginner no need to do anymore. Some people have done winny alone cycles with some results..but I don't recommend it...stack it with something else like fina, eq, test, Just all depends on what you are looking for..we need more info.

but you need more then 20 days worth...
    Thanks shredz. Nice back BTW. this is my cycle:
    week 1-8 eq 400mg and sust 500mg
    week7-11 winny 50mg ed or eod

This is my second cycle. So its a good idea if I just stock up on some more winny. Another question, do you think it would make a big difference if i increase the 8 weeks to 10 weeks on the EQ? No one has answered this yet, when do I take the winny? All together, spread em out, drink them, crush them, etc? Thanks again for your help

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    if i was you i would definetly go out and pick up some more. Winny works much better ED i take as much as 70/mg day. Seems to work best for me at that dosage. Run it for about 6 weeks tops, youll feel it right away so its not like you have to wait till week 4 for results. Youll love the results, it will be like a good investment (pick up some more for sure bro)

Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    if i was you i would definetly go out and pick up some more. Winny works much better ED i take as much as 70/mg day. Seems to work best for me at that dosage. Run it for about 6 weeks tops, youll feel it right away so its not like you have to wait till week 4 for results. Youll love the results, it will be like a good investment (pick up some more for sure bro)
    Cool. I think I'll take a drive down to TJ and pick up some more. Thanks for your help.

Thread Information