J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Couple of QUick D-bol questions...

Ok I start my cycle tomorrow but wanted to double check a few last minute things. Cycle is 400mg Test E, 400MG Deca D--bol 40mg ED 1-4 the others are 1-10. I have clomid for 13-15, and Nolva incase I need it.

Anyways here are the questions

1. On the D-bol, I'm taking 40MG, some say take it throughout the day some say 1 hour before the work out...which is it with this amount. It seems to very per MG per day.

2. I know to chew up the D-bol but, do I chew it up and place it under the tongue, or between the gums and lip, or just Chew and then swallow?

3. Finally, Taking the D-bol ED for weeks 1-4, does this include the 2 off days where i don't workout? Im assuming it is but a buddy told me its a waste to take it on off days.

Thanks in advance.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey bro take you dbol wk 1-4 ed

Yeah I'm planning on that but do I take in even on off days that I don't work out??

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by J-Bud
    Yeah I'm planning on that but do I take in even on off days that I don't work out??
    yes, at the same dosage.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    ill bump this cause i want to know the answer with the chewing of the tabs

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by jleighty17
    ill bump this cause i want to know the answer with the chewing of the tabs
    i only see the reason to chew them if they come from a certain underground two letter source. the "hardness" to the orals are purposely made to withstand the hazards of mail.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    some people say i'm a crazy boy

but i love the taste of dbol

i chew em up and let it sit under my tounge. yummy. i look forward to eating my thai dbols. in fact. i'm due one right now. BON APPÉTIT! LOL

So do you guys take them all at once in the morning, throughout the day, or just before workout?

gymnut4u is offline Member
    bump

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i spread them out. 5mg with breakfast. 5mg with brunch. 10mg before workout. 10mg after workout. 5mg at dinner.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by J-Bud
    So do you guys take them all at once in the morning, throughout the day, or just before workout?
    The half-life is 3-5 hours. I would recommend spacing out your dosage although there is nothing dramatic about taking it all at once, your liver might thank you for not throwing all of it at once Taking the mean half-life and 40mg dbol would mean after 16 hours you still have 2.5mg dbol in your blood, which is still enough to suppress gonadotropins. Natural testosterone is very short-lived in the body and is used to having less than 2.5mg of an androgen in the blood at any time.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    if you want your blood levels to stay even, split the doses throughout the day.

ragin'

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I agree with jbrand..space them out throughout the day and as far as chewing them..either way is fine seeing as how they start to dissolve before you even drink anything

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    It's simple, if your taking 40mg, then just take 10mg 4 times a day! Space it out to every 4 hours or so

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Where did this stuff about taking d-bol before a workout ever get started?

For building muscle, you want the dosage of the anabolic steroids to be even 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Muscle buildign goes on all the time, day & night, all week long.

Break the dosage up into 4 doses a day.

BTW, I think the reason some people take the d-bol pre-workout is to get a rush of agressiveness to make their workout more intense, but I think that's a waste of good d-bol; better to take it throughout the day to build muscle than to waste it on getting agressive in the gym--use your willpower for that, it's more effective!

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ajax

For building muscle, you want the dosage of the anabolic steroids to be even 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Muscle buildign goes on all the time, day & night, all week long.

BTW, I think the reason some people take the d-bol pre-workout is to get a rush of agressiveness to make their workout more intense, but I think that's a waste of good d-bol; better to take it throughout the day to build muscle than to waste it on getting agressive in the gym--use your willpower for that, it's more effective!
    Think about the possibilities here. We can sell fake dbol , advise the user to take the whole dose only before workouts, and we'd be rich with happy customers simply due to the placebo effect

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i asked this ? before,
    is D-bol same as REFORT-B?

yeah that is just the liquid form from our mexican neighbors

REM
    REM is offline Member
    thanks bro, i guess the brand will be no big
    deal right?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Ajax

that is really the only way i can fit it in to my day. no particular reason why. i don't get anymore aggressive in the gym when i take 10mg. where does everybody get that from? if you notice i have broken mine up into four doses a day. i have to take two pinkies during two of those doses a day. might as well be before workout and when i eat afterward. you have a better suggestion ajax?

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    yeah that is just the liquid form from our mexican neighbors
    Ref-b comes in both liquid and tab form. My ref-b tabs just arrived this morning-- they are pink with a score in the middle. Using a little razor, they are simple to break up into 4 pieces (each on being 6.25 mg).

y do u break them up into 4's are u only taking 25 mg a day?

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I am taking 35ed of nap dbol and i personally like to take 2 in the morn, 3 before workout, 2 before bed. We're probably reading into this a little too much, although i dont recommend the whole take it all at once deal, that goes without saying for most any kind of drug...

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    y do u break them up into 4's are u only taking 25 mg a day?
    I am taking 31.25 mg/day. I use the 4 quarter pieces from one tab and 1/4 of another tab-- which works out to 31.25 mg. I just started today, but plan plan on using the following schedule: 6.25mg upon waking, 12.5mg before lifting, 6.25 a bit after lifting, 6.25 before bed.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    im starting refb tabs in about 2 weeks...im gonna take half a pill breakfast half at lunch half before i workout and half w/ dinner

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    What about the Two letter word, thats makes 50mg D-bol..what if you just want to take 50 a say.. Should you just cut it in half?

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    I take 25mgs a day. I break it up. I sually have one on the morning/afternoon. around 1130 12. i take the next one in the evening, around 5 o clock. That works out perfectly because when i go to the gym at like 7 and it is running strongly through my blood. I don't know how you guys chew it. Is that better for absorption or somehting? Andway, i just learned that i am on the vetinery dbol . i dunno if that is good or bad, but i am almost done witht his cycle. I am gonna let am onth or two go by then start on the 50 mg cycle.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    bump.......

theron is offline Associate Member
    you mean you should chew on the d-bol? Darn it I did the swallowing thing first!

k0nsl is offline Banned
    I've got 50mg d-bol's. Should i just take the tab and hack it to peices and then do as you guys do?

its hard though, to see how many mg's it is..hehe. I guess i hack it to four peices and then eat them throughout the day.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i'll also do D-bol planning 50mged
    split it 25mg morning 25mg later afternoon,
    can anyone share a best way to do if u r drinking it? do i have to keep it in mouth for couples of
    minutes for better absortion or just swallow it?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    what exactly do the russian dbol taste like?

Thread Information