monster. is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow Will Site Injections Help....or Should I Not Bother

HEY GUYS WHATS UP,

I STARTED MY SECOND CYCLE... 750MGS/TEST ENTHANATE FOR TEN WEEKS....MY QUESTION IS PRETTY SIMPLE...MY ARMS ARE LACKING BIG TIME.....I'M CONSIDERING SOME BI/TRI SITE INJECTIONS TO HELP OUT. I'M ONLY ON TEST....AND A BUDDY RECOMENDED IT TO ME...BUT I GUESS I NEED A SECOND OPINION...ANYONE EVER TRIED TO SITE INJECT, AND HAVE ANY REALISTIC GROWTH IN THE BODY PART? IS IT WORTH IT OR SHOULD I JUST KEEP ON THE GLUTE INJECTIONS?

ALL REPLIES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED...TAKE CARE GUYS....I HOPE EVERYONE IS GROWING LIKE MOTHAFU*KERS!!!!!!

TAKE CARE

LATER

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    As far as Test is concerned I do not think that it will help out all that much. ALthough my AS use is limited, the injection of a hormone, in a specific area will not cause that growth of the injection site anymore than the growth of the rest of the body that is being worked out on a regular basis. This may not be the "norm" for other medication,. however, as far as Test is concerned I believe that it is.
    IC

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    I don't know if thats correct or not. I rember reading in articule in Muscle Mag about site injection; the basic breakdown of the articule said that the rceptors of the site injection were recieving direct conntact to the test, and that because of this reason slightly more growth would be seen in this region. This is one for TNT and the old guys they would be the most helpful. By the way MM's not alway right.
    good luck

Thread Information