popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member

Winny: Ever Thought Of This?

when you take dbol , winstrol , pretty much any anabolic in pill form, you would spread the dosages out throughout the day to get a stable blood hormone level... so when drinking the winstrol, like the tt stanol-v, would the best way to do it be to spread it up the same way? i was thinking twice a day, morning and night? also, the DOOF once wrote in a thread that he read about buying a bottle of that baby vitamin fluid, called pedialite, emptying it, filling it with liquidex, and using the marked eye dropper to measure out the Ldex when needed... im guess this would work with the winstrol also, but i cant find the pedialite in any store!.

last question, and i want responses from people who have tried both ways, or know real statistical data, please. is taking winstrol intramuscularly a lot better than taking it orally??? CONSIDERING that orally, it can be worse for your liver, are the results of taking it intramuscularly substancially better to do it that way, and put up with the every day jabbing?

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    bump, this guy has some good questions!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Well bro, first of all, I disagree that taking it orally is much worse than taking it IM. Eventually it goes through the liver either way. Second, another school of thought on taking short term AS like winny or dbol would be to take it all at once and then go work out. What's the best way to take it??? Only you can really answer that Q. Try shooting it this cycle and drinking it next time. I personally have only taken it orally.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    popeyethasailah:

I've seen Pedialite at the super market and local drug store.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, i'm currently drinking TT WV ONLY 50mg ed, 30-45 min before i work out, im in 3rd week, strength is starting to go up, 15 lbs from last week on db shld press, i am getting hard as a Fuckin rock and i dont mean maybe, i had to take anti-inflamatory today from my shld wkout yesterday....my traps are so tight its cutting circulation from my mid back....DOES DRINKING WV WORK? FUCKIN RIGHT IT DOES....DOES INJ TT WV HURT? FUCKN RIGHT IT DOES, DRINK IT SLUG IT LET ME KNOW YOUR RESULTS....
    TBULL
    excuse my lang.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    yup, started the tt win part of my cycle yesterday.. jabbed it in my chest (first chest injection, too) plunged, or tried to....some went in and hurt sooo bad. took it out and drank it. some splattered on my arm too and by the time i went to lick it off.. the shit was hard as cement!...just to concur on how thick the stuff is.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    i inj some h20 to thin it out, bro drink it, trust me, you wont regret it, its bad ass....i chase it w. gatorade/apple juice, whatever high glycemic shit i have on hand.....

Thread Information