Thread: Customs Help!!!

Batman is offline New Member

Customs Help!!!

This is to anyone... I am starting my first cycle on June 1st. I will be doing 500 mg. of sus for 10 weeks, 400 mg of eq. for 8 weeks and 35 mg of d-bol eod for 6 weeks. I'll have all my clomid and nolvadex on hand. The only reason it has taken me so long to get started is the expense of buying from a supplier in the US. So, I have decided to just go to Mexico. There are a few bros that work out at my gym who want some too so they are going with me. I have never even been to mexico, so I was hoping that someone could give me a little advise on how to go about this. You can PM me or respond on here, but please give me a little help. Thanks.

PEACE

murph is offline Member
    with 5 posts,.......... who are you, and wouldnt a Fed agent just say pm me,.... to learn how ppl are getting things across aswell,.....no flame intended but hmmmmmm.......? not so sure about this one sorry cant help bro I wouldnt have any idea........

murph,
    I understand completely where your coming from. I am originally from bodybuilding.com under the name Littleman. I don't want to post where I am going on here because I am afraid that there might be someone watching. I am just someone who wan't to start AS, but can't afford the prices here. I will be more than happy to provide you with information about me that might help you, or anyone for that matter, understand that I am just someone trying not to get busted. Please let me know if you can help me any. thankx

Later

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Just throw it as far as you can voer the border and have someon on the other side catch it.

I really do need help with this, so please no flameing. If you can't help me just be cool about it. thankx

PEACE

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by murph
    with 5 posts,.......... who are you, and wouldnt a Fed agent just say pm me,.... to learn how ppl are getting things across aswell,.....no flame intended but hmmmmmm.......? not so sure about this one sorry cant help bro I wouldnt have any idea........
    How's 5000 posts going to make someone less of a fed than 5?

right on man

murph is offline Member
    i saw your over at the other site aswell,...like maybe 25 post over there one of that was this exact same question as this,.....i dont think until you actually have been on here a while that anyone will help you, but for basic info check out the Muscular Development Mag.'s web site look for the section called Mexican connection, good luck 4real bro (and by the # of posts a person has, that does mean nothing I totally agree)

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    ok but how many feds are there going to be wasting there time posting on here? Especially some of the dumbass post most of us have done.Besides Most of the tricks that people use they know about it. It just plain numbers game. x amount of cars coming through very few get check and better you hide it more unlikely they will go that deap unless they beleive u smuggling shit load of stuff. Unless u give reason they are not going to check car like lots boxes, bags, unless u get lucky number on the screen.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Guys, guys, guys . . .

We need a little reality check here. You can talk about how to best carry things over the border; unless you actually get caught doing it, speech is not illegal.

Each person who does AS, or who buys or transports AS, has to accept responsibility for his or her own actions. Ane like a cycle itself, what works for one person will not necessarily work for someone else.

When it comes to border crossings, there are somet things that you can't change. One is to realize that your appearance and behavior say a lot. Customs, like other authorities, engage in profiling, and profiling is not something that is always done on an ethnic or racial basis.

In other words, if you are 18 years old, 250 pounds and bulked up, and are wearing a muscle shirt, you will obviously fit the profile of a juicer. And if you fit that profile and are crossing from Mexico back into the States, you can bet your butt that you will be questioned, examined, and even searched more than someone who does not fit the profile. (That's right, kiddies, do not flex for the nice Customs inspector.) So make sure your appearance and behavior are not the sort that can be easily profiled. It's that simple. (I include behavior because Customs inspectors have an uncanny ability to know when someone is bullshitting them. Or hiding something. That's the case whether you're a juicer carrying gear, a smuggler carrying drugs, or a tourist carrying perfume.)

I'm sensing some paranoia going on here, and that is not always unreasonable. (In other words, just because you're paranoid does not mean that there is not a reason to be paranoid.) But let's face it, there are feds on all of the anabolic boards. No big whoop, that's their job. They cannot be identified, whether they have 5 posts or 1,000 posts, whether they're junior members or even moderators. So act accordingly, realizing that there is potential risk to anything you do.

But how you get around the restrictions is up to you, and it's a very individual decision on the best way to bring something into the U.S.

As a general rule, no one here - members or mods - will advise someone on how to specifically import AS. It's not just a matter of law, it's that we should not have to accept responsibility if you blow it and get caught. I know that doesn't make it any easier, but it's reality. And if you can't figure out how to get gear, then you're not ready to use gear. Which, in itself, is also no big crisis.

Whatever you do, be cool. And be careful.

Thread Information