RieWoLT is offline New Member

protein and creatine!

just wondering if any1 can tell me if doin my first cycle, should i keep up the protein and creatine??

judge_dread is offline Member
    what do u think?

i wouldnt have a clue thats y i asked......

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Protein is the building block of your muscles so of course you will continue to use it and make sure you get plenty of good quality. Creatine I don't use and have not for a long time because it upset my stomach. Now I do not know this as fact and someone else might but I do not see why you would need to stop taking creatine since all you are doing is hydrating your muscles (drawing more water into the muscle fiber) and this is not working the same aas does which works on a cell receptor level. Some steroids do not go together since they both do the same thing and when you are using two different ones fighting for the same receptor you are wasting one of them. Since creatine and Protein are natural to the muscle fiber there would be no reason to stop taking it.

My thoughts.

Oldman

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RieWoLT
    just wondering if any1 can tell me if doin my first cycle, should i keep up the protein and creatine??
    Protein yes, it should actually be upped when cycling as both your absorption and need will increase. Creatine, well depends on your goal.

M
    Last edited by magic32; 09-19-2005 at 07:48 AM. Reason: error

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Protein??? Hell yes. Creatine?? I've never been a big fan of monohydrate. But I do like CEE. That seems to work much better with little to no sides.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RieWoLT
    just wondering if any1 can tell me if doin my first cycle, should i keep up the protein??
    SAY WHAT?????

If you have to ask about PROTEIN intake, I'd be very concerned as to if you are READY to indulge in the world of AAS. My guess would be no.............

~SC~

i wanna do my first cycle and as u can tell im not too educated about it.... im just tryin to find out what i need to know..... like what happeneds if u do have a few drinks once a week?? and what effects will creatine have if taken on my first cycle?? thanks.....!

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    listen bro, depending on your current weight you need to take in 200-300 grams protein daily, it should be solid meals(chicken,beef,tuna) and supplement with a few protein shakes a day to reach that goal.

Depending on your goals - if you want to bulk then take in 500 - 800 grams carbs daily, if you want to cut (hold your current mass) you need to do cardio and drop the majority of your carbs.

As for creatine, it is O.K, but it's best left for after your cycle in order to help maintain your strength gains you got of the juice.

Your cycle should be 500mg/test enthanate week - for 10 weeks and use 10mg Nolvadex (taximofen) daily throughtout your cycle up to week 14(4 weeks after you stop injecting.)

Read up on this stuff and dont rush into things, know what your putting in you body, how to counteract sides and how to maximize your potential.

Goodluck.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You obviously don't know shit about diet, which is why you're getting less than optimal results from NATURAL lifting, which means you need to research. A lot.

Steroids aren't magic, they don't build muscle out of thin air, they need raw materials AKA calories. You can make great gains naturally by fixing your diet. It would be in your best interest to post up your diet and workouts in the diet and workout forums for critique.

Read this.
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=167282

Thread Information