CatGrabber is offline Member

What Just HAPPENED!??

I have never had 1 single problem after hundreds of shots. After I injected my 100mg winny (and aspirated), my ENTIRE ARM turned blue with my veins showing very well (the blue outlines) My shoulder hurts like hell and I can barely move it. Could I have hit a nerve? A vein? Any suggestions?? Im a bit nervous. Cat

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    doctor now.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    doctor now.
    yes sir

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Sh1t bro, let us know what happens.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    If that happened to me,I doubt I would have stopped to make a post.Putting up a post would be the last thing on my mind.Makes you wonder how bad it really was......

~Pinnacle~

oceanrun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CatGrabber
    I have never had 1 single problem after hundreds of shots. After I injected my 100mg winny (and aspirated), my ENTIRE ARM turned blue with my veins showing very well (the blue outlines) My shoulder hurts like hell and I can barely move it. Could I have hit a nerve? A vein? Any suggestions?? Im a bit nervous. Cat

Bro Sounds like you hit a nerve get to the doc asp!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    that's a new one on me. Is your arm still blue? numb? tingly? what is your condition right now?

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    Just wondering if you went to the doc yet, update us when you get a chance. I wish you the best man, that is crazy.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I agree w/Pinnacle!!!!!

~SC~

bigger is offline Senior Member
    alive?????

TCEL300 is offline Member
    keep us poste bro good luck

Yes Im alive. Whatever it was was INSANE. I have been in this game for a long time and have NEVER seen or felt anything like this. It was the same bottle I had been using for the entire week so I know it wasnt dirty gear. I had 911 on my phone and my finger on the button but it started to get better. I actually lost 70% movement in my arm as well. You could see every little blue vein in my arm for about 20 minutes and looked very bad and blotchy. My hand wouldnt close as it would hurt like hell to do so. It has since completely went away. It lasted for about 20 minutes but was VERY scary. I assumed I just hit a nerve so this is why I did not race to the ER and get a lifetime drug user record. This is my 1st problem after hundreds and hundreds of shots. Still, does anyone have any clue on what this exactly was?

And it was exactly as bad as I say it was Pinnacle I just dont run to the doc until I know I have to. I have had nothing but bad experiances with them. Look at my last post about my heart condition. I was told it was upside down and flowing backwards. Only to later after $1000 in tests to find out it was the machines fault. I would like to have insurance in the future and not be labeled a recreational drug user. I have no reason to lie or try to impress anyone. Cat

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just hit a nerve so this is why I did not race to the ER and get a lifetime drug user record.
    I woulda just went to the ER and said i botched a vitamin B-12 shot, or maybe even an intramuscular insulin shot.

Anyway. Im glad your okay.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u said u aspirated so that rules out that u shot into a vein... not that i think that wld cause what happened to u anyway... had to be a nerve thing maybe u hit a major, major, nerve....

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    My gf said you probablly went through an artery. Do you have feeling in your arm below your elbow?

I do have feeling now but it sure was numb. Again, it was a new experiance for me. I have shot the same spot so many times. The color was unreal. Cat

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    And it was exactly as bad as I say it was Pinnacle I just dont run to the doc until I know I have to. I have had nothing but bad experiances with them. Look at my last post about my heart condition. I was told it was upside down and flowing backwards. Only to later after $1000 in tests to find out it was the machines fault. I would like to have insurance in the future and not be labeled a recreational drug user. I have no reason to lie or try to impress anyone. Cat
    Sorry..just seemed odd to me that you would stop and post while your arm is turning numb and blue....and it still seems odd to me.How about them apples!!!

~Pinnacle~

oceanrun is offline Junior Member
    I do have feeling now but it sure was numb. Again, it was a new experiance for me. I have shot the same spot so many times. The color was unreal. Cat

Try a different sport next time good luck with you Bro

TCEL300 is offline Member
    glad to hear ur ok

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro, consider yourself lucky... thats serious...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah I've never heard of anything like that before. If the numbing had continued I would have gone to the ER asap but I think you played it right. 20 minutes would be about as long as I would be willing to wait under those conditions.

As far as what happened I can only speculate, I think a nerve might have been involved, but I don't think that was the whole issue. I think it's probably several things that went wrong in the same shot...just bad odds. Glad you're alright though.

Thank you Sym. And to all of you who have the common sense to not doubt a story like this. I appreciate that. I was giving it 30 to 40 minutes before I had it checked out and watched all of my symptoms very closely. And Pinn, I guess we are two different kind of men arent we? And to be completely honest I typed with one hand hunt and peck style after searching for results of the same symptoms. This I swear on my kids. I know how to listen to my body and dont need sarcasm. I was asking for advise not "who here believes me?" HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES PINN!?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    good to hear you're o.k.

G-13 is offline Member
    If it makes you feel better, back in the day i worked in dialysis. I was with a doc when he was inserting a subclavian cath. Well he hit a nerve and the guys arm and shoulder did the same exact thing as what your describing, except this guy was screaming his ass off until he passed out. So yea, you hit a nerve from what your describing.

This makes sense G-13 as it did hurt like hell. Thank you your input my friend. Catgrabber

supersteve Guest
    You shoulda taken a photo man

Thread Information