redman9 is offline Junior Member

Clomid=no more gyno

What up homies,I have been researching tons,I can't seem to find anthing that says that Clomid is good for stopping gyno? And if I take Clomid then I have to still take nolva, right?
    My biggest fear of sides is gyno, so I'd really like to get an answer on this one..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The simple answer is: Clomid wont stop gyno. Nolva at 20mg/ED will.

For a more effective way of stopping gyno, if its really much of an issue for you, try some Letro.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva is your best defence against gyno. With dbol I get gyno symptoms big time. First my nips start itching for a day or two, then they start getting sore. buy this time I'm hitting the nolva @ 60mg ED.

Now I just run nolvadex @ 10mg ED & anastrozole @ .25mg Ed throughout my cycle. No problems so far.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid is used during PCT to restart your natural test production. nolva is more effective and combined with ldex, or letro, gyno shouldn't be an issue.

thanks for the ifo homies..

taylor26 is offline Member
    go with the letro man good move to make. And if you're thinking about purchasing the sponsorer, ar-r , sells it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Clomid is the worst, why do you think some guys act like a 13 year old girl on her period, because clomid doesn't block estrogen

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Clomid is the worst, why do you think some guys act like a 13 year old girl on her period, because clomid doesn't block estrogen

JohnnyB
    Doesnt Clomid act as a very mild Anti-E?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I think that I have heard that before too, but I am not sure. I guess they are all good pct's to use. Anyone have advice which one they perfer nolva, clomid, or letro??

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    it is an anti-estrogen. however, it has some serious effects that you will feel like acting like a little girl, and some that are common, like blurred vision and bad headaches. i dont see why people use clomid over nolva, never understood it, really...

Bruticus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    it is an anti-estrogen. however, it has some serious effects that you will feel like acting like a little girl, and some that are common, like blurred vision and bad headaches. i dont see why people use clomid over nolva, never understood it, really...
    climid doesnt do blurred vision
    give us some researches that prove this
    but headaches it can give because of hormones changes in the body

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    I don't get headaches, blurred vision or overly emotional from clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruticus
    climid doesnt do blurred vision
    give us some researches that prove this
    but headaches it can give because of hormones changes in the body
    I cannot find a particular study on vision issues when using Clomiphene Citrate. However, side effects including blurred vision are well documented. Read the profile on Clomiphene at the MedLinePlus website. A service of the US National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...r/a682704.html

Jsik98 is offline Member
    As far as I know, clomid is a form of estrogen which happens to have a powerful exititory effect on FSH and LH which are two hormones responsible for signalling the testes to produce more testosterone . So, it is apparent that clomid would actually contribute to gyno if it isn't used with a SERM or anti-estrogen b/c increased test levels means increased estrogen levels.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    I cannot find a particular study on vision issues when using Clomiphene Citrate. However, side effects including blurred vision are well documented. Read the profile on Clomiphene at the MedLinePlus website. A service of the US National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...r/a682704.html
    What Swift said, and either way... why take something that has possible side effects, when you can take something similar w/o all the sides?

big'r is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redman9
    I think that I have heard that before too, but I am not sure. I guess they are all good pct's to use. Anyone have advice which one they perfer nolva, clomid, or letro??

A very mild anti-e indeed.
    It's antiestrogen effects are achieved primarily at the level of breast tissue.
    But not comparable to the effects of nolvadex at all.

I'd definitely do nolvadex PCT:
    It stimulates the axis as well as clomid does, but has a few possible advantages. It will improve cholesterol (which allways gets f**ked up on an AAS cycle) and prevent you from gyno.
    Letrozole will stimulate the axis as well as the SERMS, but is thought to create an increase in the aromatase enzym. This will give you more estrogen after discontinued use. This should lead to a decrease in LH/FSH values.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big'r
    A very mild anti-e indeed.
    It's antiestrogen effects are achieved primarily at the level of breast tissue.
    But not comparable to the effects of nolvadex at all.
    Clomid doesn't do much of anything at the mammary glands. That's what it doesn't help much with gyno.

I'd definitely do nolvadex PCT:
    It stimulates the axis as well as clomid does, but has a few possible advantages.
    None of these things directly stimulate the HPTA. They only work to block negative feedback from the estrogen.

Letrozole will stimulate the axis as well as the SERMS, but is thought to create an increase in the aromatase enzym. This will give you more estrogen after discontinued use. This should lead to a decrease in LH/FSH values.
    Letro will increase the aromatase enzyme? What evidence do you have of that. I have never seen any information to suggest this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by redman9
    What up homies,I have been researching tons,I can't seem to find anthing that says that Clomid is good for stopping gyno? And if I take Clomid then I have to still take nolva, right?
    My biggest fear of sides is gyno, so I'd really like to get an answer on this one..
    How is guys can come in here talking about how much research they've done, "tons", yet they can't answer one of the simplest questions imaginable?

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    How is guys can come in here talking about how much research they've done, "tons", yet they can't answer one of the simplest questions imaginable?

M.
    Maybe because he was trying to find information about something that wasn't true (clomid being good at helping gyno). But good point.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Clomid doesn't do much of anything at the mammary glands. That's what it doesn't help much with gyno.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...910&query_hl=1
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...752&query_hl=1

None of these things directly stimulate the HPTA. They only work to block negative feedback from the estrogen.
    What proof do you have of this?

Letro will increase the aromatase enzyme? What evidence do you have of that. I have never seen any information to suggest this.
    I'm gonna have to look that one up again.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Maybe because he was trying to find information about something that wasn't true (clomid being good at helping gyno). But good point.
    Or maybe the guy just makes no sense from start to finish.
    1. Tons of research yields answers.
    2. Clomid doesn't stop gyno so he shouldn't find anything.
    3. He asks for PCT advice with no cycle info.
    4. And why he would he ask for advice then flip us off at the end?

No sense from START to FINISH!
    By the way mranak, did you get back to that Benadryl thread, if not check it out.

M

Nolvadex is MUCH more effective at binding to the estrogen receptors in the mammary glands than Clomid.

What proof do you have of this?
    Nothing directly stimulates the hypothalmus to release GnRH. It works off of negative feedback. This is endocrinology 101.

I'm gonna have to look that one up again.
    Please do. If there is any truth to this, then I want to know.
    Last edited by mranak; 09-18-2005 at 07:45 AM.

Nolvadex is MUCH more effective at binding to the estrogen receptors in the mammary glands than Clomid.
    Did i ever state otherwise?
    I answered a question about clomid being a very mild anti-e, which i agreed to.
    I also posted 2 researches proving this to be true.
    I added: "But not comparable to the effects od nolvadex at all".
    So what exactly is your point here?

Nothing directly stimulates the hypothalmus to release GnRH. It works off of negative feedback. This is endocrinology 101.
    When i say stimulating the axis, i mean causing an increase in LH, FSH and testosteron values. I think you're not contradicting this?

Please do. If there is any truth to this, then I want to know.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

Did i ever state otherwise?
    I answered a question about clomid being a very mild anti-e, which i agreed to.
    I also posted 2 researches proving this to be true.
    I added: "But not comparable to the effects od nolvadex at all".
    So what exactly is your point here?
    Maybe I just didn't understanding you very well. If that was the case, then I appologize.

When i say stimulating the axis, i mean causing an increase in LH, FSH and testosteron values. I think you're not contradicting this?
    Not at all.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=108546 93&dopt=Abstract
    I see no relationship between your assertion and these studies.

Well nolva can be taken during your cycle and clomid can be taken only after your cycle correct?? So why not take the nolva with my cycle and clomid after my cycle. But if I am taking clomid it is not necessary for me to take nolva. I think acorrding to what I researched and peoples opinions I will do what I stated above. Any opinions?

Thread Information