Iron Hyde is offline New Member

Cycle w/ high bf%

Hey yall got a question on bf% and cycling.
    I posted a few weeks ago about getting ripped off by my source, and in hindsight it may have been a blessing in disguise.
    I was going to run a 12 wk sust cycle but as i look back my bf% was a bit high (22%) Anyway it has come down since then (20%) and i want to run a cycle i dont want to gain too much wieght i realy want to get vascular should i cut down some more 1st before i start or will a cycle sort some of the bf% out?
    Thanx yall

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    you'll get a few diff opinions on this and most of them will be to wait. as im sure u know - diet and exercise will cause weight loss. having said that - ive been on a strict diet for over a month now and i incorporated anavar into things and ive lost 15 lbs. granted - i had a very high bf and i weighed 280 lbs at the start. im sure that 1/2 of that was water weight of course but....

im waiting till i drop about 40 more before i start my test cycle as i dont want to build muscle under fat so to speak.

Dam MUCK those are great results im 232 at the moment i want to get down to 220 or maybe even 215, @ around 12% 15%bf. Yea the diet and and training thing is coming along good now so results should not be too far away. Was just thinking of cheating it a bit with some chemical enhancment.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hyde
    Hey yall got a question on bf% and cycling.
    I posted a few weeks ago about getting ripped off by my source, and in hindsight it may have been a blessing in disguise.
    I was going to run a 12 wk sust cycle but as i look back my bf% was a bit high (22%) Anyway it has come down since then (20%) and i want to run a cycle i dont want to gain too much wieght i realy want to get vascular should i cut down some more 1st before i start or will a cycle sort some of the bf% out?
    Thanx yall
    It sounds like your on the right track but 20% is still to high IMO. Get your diet and training in check, and when you get to atleast 15% jump on it.. Trust me you'll like the results better..

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Iron - check your PM

Yea i hear ya training an diet are most important, do any AAS asisst in fat reduction, i know it all comes down to diet in the long run but are there any "cheat chemicals" per say.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hyde
    Yea i hear ya training an diet are most important, do any AAS asisst in fat reduction, i know it all comes down to diet in the long run but are there any "cheat chemicals" per say.
    I wouldn't recommend AASs for this purpose, although some do work. Try clenbuterol and possibly T4 & T3. I am sure you dont need any phamaceutical help, just a good diet (zero high GI) and some cardio; like jumping rope.

Yup fully i hear ya mike nuthin but hard work and dedication

Thread Information