klepp1214 is offline Junior Member

2 weeks into Superdrol and 2 shots into Sustanon, Can I Drink?

Friday i have a wedding, i will be ending my second week of superdrol that friday and will have taken my 3rd shot of sustanon250 on the thursday prior. If i dont overdo it and stick to beer, will i be ok? I have access to milk thistle.. will this help if i take a few in the AM on the day of? If it were under any other circumstance ie: going out to party ect i wouldnt even consider, but this wedding is obviously important.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i got me a wedding next wed too....but guess what man when you take the jump to AAS you have to make sacrafices and if that means not drinking at a wedding then you know what you have to do.......but if you want to drink use your discretion....one night shouldnt kill you if yoou dont overdue it

MrClean is offline New Member
    I have a friend that's taken up to 3 cycles of test and would get drunk every single weekend while on his cycles. It didn't effect his body nor did he lose any gains. But, then again, everyone is different.

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Just don't over-do it...The reasons are obvious. You are already taxing your liver with AS. Taxing it further with alcohol is not highly rec. However...a couple nights in the course of a few months will have little to no effect on your cycle.
    There are few other serious health risks if that's what you are asking...

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    You will be perfectly okay. Your workout may suffer the next day and you may lose some wieght, but you will not be at risk for any health issues. Just don't make a habit of it. It is however best to not drink ever when taking anything.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro, you'll be fine. Youre not gonna die or fu(k up your body from one day of drinking. The liver is quite a resiliant organ. Just dont make a habit out of it.

ok thanks guys, i just wanted to make sure because i hear SD is pretty liver toxic. Aside from that, im still a bit queesy over the shots so if im hungover (that day is a shot day) it might cause problems.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Its methylated so its liver toxic for sure. You won't be doing you lvier any favors thats for sure. I'd suggest some ALA too as its is a good liver protectant as well.

saluu is offline Banned
    don't drink bro trust me 17 aa are hard on the liver as it is with alchol you risk alot of problems . What more important getting big or the wedding peace.

fair enough, i wont drink then... water for me! and pop! yumm!

Thread Information