Thread: Which Test??

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member

Which Test??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I am just getting ready to run a cycle soon and have a few questions. Which Test would be the best to run to get bigger mass results?
    Test e, Test cyp, Test susp, and Test Prop? Any feed back on your experiences??

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    test e or cyp mate they will make you hold more water,which in turn will give you more size.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Love my Cyp...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    both e & cy r similar try any of them

icedudez is offline Member
    whats the best test for mass w/o water weight? prop?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop dosen't make me hold as much water as cyp or enth. I think other agree. I like it for cutting cycles. Only downfall is that you should shoot it ed.

thankyou for all the info bro's!

I think that I am going to run test E at 450mg week @225mg times a week. What would be the best pct to run with this?? Do you think that test e would be the best??

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    what you should do is, teste 500mg per weeek, then prop for the first 3-4 weeks, youll like that.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykris6
    I think that I am going to run test E at 450mg week @225mg times a week. What would be the best pct to run with this?? Do you think that test e would be the best??

your pct shouldnt change too much from one steroid to the next, only in length, its to get your natural test up as quick as possible, so...

id always use hcg , nolva, and clomid, as a basis for every pct. some people throw others in, like L-dex for more advanced cycles. im using along with the basic: tribulus, and ZMA, and Clen .
    Last edited by robkesl; 09-16-2005 at 07:38 PM.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    what you should do is, teste 500mg per weeek, then prop for the first 3-4 weeks, youll like that.
    IMHO if your gonna run prop for the first 4 weeks, run it for the next 8...but i love prop anyay...

ward065 is offline Member
    test e and test c are both good choices if it is your first cycle. you only need to run a shot every 4 days for test e, every 5 for test c.

prop is good, but, it can be painful. Prop is pretty good as a cycle kickstart, similar to how dbol is, but more potent.

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    prop is good, but, it can be painful. Prop is pretty good as a cycle kickstart, similar to how dbol is, but more potent.
    true!...which is why many do not recommend it for a first cycle (bad experience type thing) and it needs to be shot ed or eod, not twice a week

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    What makes prop better?? So I should run prop the first 3-4 weeks and then switch to test e for the last 6 weeks??

I (and others) like prop better because it is faster acting (1-4 days usually) and you dont retain water like the others...some use it at the beginning to jump start results, but i figure...hell...run it the whole way!...what he meant i think was: test e 500mg week 1-12
    test propm 150 eod, week 1-4

if its ur first cycle i wouldnt recommend prop to start off with. The ed shots can add up specially if you dont know exactly how to inject urself. I would just stick to the Test-e or Test-c and take sometihngto combat the bloating... Thats what i'm currently doing.
    -Wild

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    if its ur first cycle i wouldnt recommend prop to start off with. The ed shots can add up specially if you dont know exactly how to inject urself. I would just stick to the Test-e or Test-c and take sometihngto combat the bloating... Thats what i'm currently doing.
    -Wild
    i agree. I did that my first cycle. Great results

Thread Information