onlyatest is offline New Member

How Does It Feel When It Kicks In?

I'm only on my 2nd of my 12 week 500mg test e cycle but was curious as of what it felt like once the test starts to kick in? i know most people don't see the effects of it usually until there 4th-6th week but i was just wondering what to expect. lots of energy? lots of strength? i have a good diet taking in lots of naturals proteins(usually from chicken/fish/turkey) and eat good carbs so yes, my diet is ok as well incase anyone was gonna say" it depends on your diet and weightlifting."

i took my 3rd shot on monday and dids bi's/chest on tuesday and felt like a changed man from the week before. please post your experiences and how you felt once you AS kicked in and how long it took.

-onlyatest

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    no one?

man, you are bout the most impatient man alive. i do appreciate the bump though newbie. well, wanna start takin in the sust? haha.

hell no that shit is pointless to take 1 time every 3 days...you know that shit....im saving that damn light for you for friday too.....damn 3rd termer...

haha F*ck that man, i'll stomp you little man. mr. i'm scared of doing squats, and your the one with 3 balls not me!

u werent supposed to tell no one that man.....not cool

haha. aight man, on topic! lol

so how does it feel? cricket cricket! lol

goin to class be back at 11 or so to see the progress of the thread. later guys and gals.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    With Test E you should start to feel an effect between weeks 2-4. It is different from person to person. You will feel like a superhero, and wake up in tights. Weird, I know. It freaks you out the first time.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyatest
    man, you are bout the most impatient man alive. i do appreciate the bump though newbie. well, wanna start takin in the sust? haha.
    LOL, you will get a boner when the wind blows, all of a sudden, you want to lift more, you feel stronger.
    Enjoy!

man, i don't feel like a superhero yet but i did lift alot better yesterday. thanx for the responses. any more input will be great.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    people have this conception that steroids actually kick in. you're not gonna wake up one day and go "holy shit...the test kicked in" you'll gradually tell. everything from boners, weight gain, acne, strength, etc. you're not just gonna wake up with a boner and and ton of acne, then go to the gym that very day and lift 50 pounds heavier than normal. they don't "kick in"...its just a term we use to say when the hormone levels in your blood will reach their peak.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    With Test E you should start to feel an effect between weeks 2-4. It is different from person to person. You will feel like a superhero, and wake up in tights. Weird, I know. It freaks you out the first time.
    this is 100% true lol

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    people have this conception that steroids actually kick in. you're not gonna wake up one day and go "holy shit...the test kicked in" you'll gradually tell. everything from boners, weight gain, acne, strength, etc. you're not just gonna wake up with a boner and and ton of acne, then go to the gym that very day and lift 50 pounds heavier than normal. they don't "kick in"...its just a term we use to say when the hormone levels in your blood will reach their peak.
    Very well put Wolfy!!! Very concise.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    this is 100% true lol
    HAHA See I told you!

chest6 is offline Banned
    you'll know
    at first I did 275 3 times on bench..then one day I suddenly got 7..i was like whhhhatt the fackk

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    test makes me feel like a superhero when im in the gym or im pissed off, other than that i feel like a lazy piece of sh1t. test makes me so lathargic i get nothing done and have to drag myself to the gym.. it sucks, but w/e that's life

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    test makes me feel like a superhero when im in the gym or im pissed off, other than that i feel like a lazy piece of sh1t. test makes me so lathargic i get nothing done and have to drag myself to the gym.. it sucks, but w/e that's life

Same here, but once im actually in the gym...i don't want to leave

sounds good to me. i'm only a my second week but i saw a good improvement from week one to this week. I'm keeping a log of lifts and improvment and keep everyone posted.

Thread Information