Thread: Anavar / Tbol

dr_skier is offline Associate Member

Anavar / Tbol

oh god, 2 ORALS, dont flame just yet, read on.
    Thinking about this cycle... looking for some feedback. Stats are 6'4" 250 bf%? (my july 9 pic is about 5lbs fat heavier to give guess http://community.webshots.com/user/dr_skier )

Goals: Increase muscle mass, strength, lower bf%

Cycle: Innovagen's Helios (oral) 2tabs/day wk 1-4
    TBOL 50mg/day wk 1-8
    Anavar 40mg /day wk 6-10
    PCT: Nolvadex , Tribulus, Arimidex

I'm using Innovagen's helios and anavar (comments are welcome as i've never used this brand before). I'm thinking that strict dieting/cardio for two weeks before i start and for the first two weeks of cycle might be a good idea to tear off a layer of fat before i start. Then while on cycle just make sure my carbs are timed right, good carbs, protein is high and bad fat is low and good fat is also timed right. Workout will be a 4-5X week weights and 4x/week cardio (either after workout or am, pending on BUSY school schedule). I've been clean and off any ass and pct for over 5 months now just for some extra info. Thanks Guys.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    Thinking about this cycle... looking for some feedback. Stats are 6'4" 250 bf%? (my july 9 pic is about 5lbs fat heavier to give guess http://community.webshots.com/user/dr_skier )

TBOL 50mg/day wk 1-8
    Anavar 40mg /day wk 6-10

I'm using Innovagen's helios and anavar (comments are welcome as i've never used this brand before). I'm thinking that strict dieting/cardio for two weeks before i start and for the first two weeks of cycle might be a good idea to tear off a layer of fat before i start. Then while on cycle just make sure my carbs are timed right, good carbs, protein is high and bad fat is low and good fat is also timed right. Workout will be a 4-5X week weights and 4x/week cardio (either after workout or am, pending on BUSY school schedule). I've been clean and off any ass and pct for over 5 months now just for some extra info. Thanks Guys.
    Look pretty thick bro, but no offense, but you should really think about packing some beef before thinking about juicing.
    I personally gained about 45 Lbs in a year just eating and training hard! and after cutting, i kept 30 pounds of it.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    Look good-a little leaner and your set. Not a bad cycle if you are not worried about possible liver trouble-just have your liver values checked to make sure they do not elevate during. Are you against needles bc if you are not why just not some test and eq or something else along those lines. Almost everybody is scared before they do it then it is a piece of cake. Don't let orals fool you they are worse for your body than most injectables.

No I'm not concerned about needles in the slightest. I just want to do a nice easy 8 wk cycle really, just something to have fun with, try a different drug and see some physical improvment in the gym. I've been off for 5 months from my last "huge" cycle where I was on more juice then a florida orange company. Resources and Time prevent me from doing an indepth injecatable cycle.

UNBELIEVABLE STACK!

I ran 50mgs/Tbol, 40mgs/Var with INCREDIBLE results! Run it for 6 weeks, check your liver values, and if you are ok, I DEFINITELY suggest running it longer! I ran for 8 weeks--utterly pleased. I used it to BULLK and CUT as well....

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Authority
    UNBELIEVABLE STACK!

I ran 50mgs/Tbol, 40mgs/Var with INCREDIBLE results! Run it for 6 weeks, check your liver values, and if you are ok, I DEFINITELY suggest running it longer! I ran for 8 weeks--utterly pleased. I used it to BULLK and CUT as well....
    Whatz up Ross brother

Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Whatz up Ross brother
    Layin low my man......

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier

TBOL 50mg/day wk 1-8
    Anavar 40mg /day wk 6-10

Contrary to popular belief TBol is not a cutter, and by it's very composition has not fat stripping properties. Instead, think of it as Dbol w/o the bloat, it'll give you lean muscle as long as you don't mind the extra weight.

M.

Nothing wrong with a little lean muscle, another option i was considering was running both at 50/day for 6 weeks.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    what was your previous cycle

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You already have the bulk and muscle, leaning out would be good and if your organs can handle it that would be a great cycle. If you do want to lean out some you might want to try some clen as well, which would work great with the anabolics you are taking. Good luck....

Thread Information