Thread: Post roid use

Raden is offline New Member

Post roid use

any 1 had this problem.

I used d-ball for a 3 month cycle. I have finished about 4 weeks ago but I have noticed my muscles are constintly sore now to the point where I cant work out any more because my muscles burn. Is this a side effect of roid use?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Dbol should never be used for 3 months. Limit it to 1 month. You probably have a huge cortisol buildup since the dbol was suppressing it. This means you will overtrain easily and are going to loose a good bit of muscle. To prevent the burn eat alot of carbs before training. Also, cut back on training and take some clomid or nova to get your natural test back up.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Welcome to the forums bro, I see this your first post! We can help educate you more, since it seems you are clueless with regard to AAS use (no offense intended tho)

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to get that while on dbol , not after

Raden is offline New Member
    not a clue of what im doing.

Im one of those high metabo guys.... lol .. the sticks, the skinny, the weak, lol .. i have herd it all.

I cant begin to tell you what I have spent on shakes, calorie shakes, creotine(sp) , protien shakes, whey , you name it , I have spent money on it and not seen results, then I finaly decided to give roids a try.

I have done a 2 month cycle of decca only to get a painful lump in my butt where I couldint sit for a week and both my legs stiff. Got 5 pounds out of that cycle. lost it 2 weeks after I stoped.

Then started d-ball a month latter. I have put on 10 pounds from that taking 60 mg a day for 3 months combined with 3 calorie shakes (4500 calories a day) ontop of my regular diet.

Dam , what else can I do. Every thing I try my body adapts to and my metabo simply burns it off. Im 5'11 and inbetween 135 to 140 pounds.

I dont know what else to do. Any 1 have any ideas?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    whoa, your liver must be hating you right now. You may want to read up on this site for a while before you do something like those too cycle again, bad news bro

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh man...u have got a lot to learn..stay away from aas for awhile

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Raden

Im one of those high metabo guys.... lol .. the sticks, the skinny, the weak, lol .. i have herd it all.

I cant begin to tell you what I have spent on shakes, calorie shakes, creotine(sp) , protien shakes, whey , you name it , I have spent money on it and not seen results, then I finaly decided to give roids a try.

I have done a 2 month cycle of decca only to get a painful lump in my butt where I couldint sit for a week and both my legs stiff. Got 5 pounds out of that cycle. lost it 2 weeks after I stoped.

Then started d-ball a month latter. I have put on 10 pounds from that taking 60 mg a day for 3 months combined with 3 calorie shakes (4500 calories a day) ontop of my regular diet.

Dam , what else can I do. Every thing I try my body adapts to and my metabo simply burns it off. Im 5'11 and inbetween 135 to 140 pounds.

Try a old favorite
    Test E 600 mg wk 14 wks
    Eq 500mg wk for 12 wks
    PCT
    And eat like there is no tomorrow, a guy I knew who had the same problem said in order to put on weight he would eat until he thought he would puke, wait 30 minutes and eat some more-Te EQ should help pick up your appetite to help with the eating mass quantities and the Test will give you lots of solid gains. I would personally try eating right without gear for a while, getting tons of calories in you should be able to put on some lbs, then you will be in better shape to try this cycle.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

BBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    IDEA #1 EAT FOOD
    IDEA #2 EAT FOOD
    IDEA #3 EAT FOOD
    IDEA #4 EAT FOOD
    GET IT?

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    at least you are honest about your knowledge base...and dont feel bad, we have all been there and some have even made similar mistakes (although i never did dbol for 3months straight!)...this forum is a great place to learn...read through the diet sections and pay particular attention to the stickys...it sounds like most of your cals are coming from shakes rather than food and if your diet is not up to spec, all the steroids in the world wont help (but you already found that out)...believe me, you can get there!

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    get ur diet right first bro..if u cant gain naturally... then u will be wasting ur AAS.... and.. i didnt see u mention about PCT at all...

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Then started d-ball a month latter. I have put on 10 pounds from that taking 60 mg a day for 3 months

Well at least your honest, but if you have no clue of what you're doing wouldn't it be wise to research and educate yourself before harming your body like that. Especially the fact that you're a buck forty five. Naturally you should easily be able to get close to 200. You gotta eat man and I mean eat. Eat a pizza, then wash it down with a gallon of milk. Then 30 minutes later, Slam down a protein shake. Basically eat whatever you can when you can and you will see a big difference instead of resorting to roids at this stage.

Thread Information