needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Most benificial...DBOL - LOWER dose for LONGER or HIGHER dose for SHORTER time

Which would be more benificial...in terms of gains...

30mg Dbol for 6 weeks
    35mg for 5 weeks
    40mg for 4 weeks

Yes im running test with it and PCT before someone trys flaming me

graeme87 is offline Member
    dbol is hard on the liver so most ppl like to get it outa there after week 4. what’s your cycle experience?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol is hardo n the liver but all the studies i've seen posted up on here and the effects it has on liver values never show levels that are that elevated. That being said you could probably run it longer at alittle higher dose. however if you chose to go that route i would def keep an eye on blood levels and liver values with a few doctor visits. Maybe check them every 3rd week? think this way you could actually monitor the effects it is having on your liver since everyone is different. I also think with proper liver precautions you should be ok, but like i said if you go this route follow through with doc visits so you can be sure.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Thanks for the input...yeh i know what ur saying about the oral and your liver...but my question still hasnt been answered.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    id run 30-50mg per day for the first 4 weeks,,depends what am putting with it and what am looking for,,,

Thread Information