Thread: short cycle

Ronin is offline New Member

short cycle

Hey guys, what is occuring? I have decided to suck it up and try injectibles. I wrote a while ago about using Dbol only and got some good help. I read up on using Sust with Dbol and feel that this may be good for me. I'm going to try 2cc's of Sust (250mg) a week for 5 weeks and between 20 and 30mg of Dbol ed for the first four weeks.

Is this too short? Should I do an eight week cycle? I just want some good gains, something noticable.

I'm 5 foot 7, 200lbs, probably 20% bf. I will also try a winnie/clen cycle after this short one. If I do, how long should I wait between sust/dbol and the winnie clen?

Just a quick thought... I am staying at a place where the least possible injections a week would be preferred. That is why I chose a short cycle and only one injection a week. Thanks for your time.

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro using sust for only 5 weeks does not make any since seeing as it takes sust 4-5 weeks to kick in. Do atleast an 8 week cycle. You will see nice noticable gains. Time on is time off, if you do an 8 week cycle wait 8 weeks before the next one.

Kull

Hey thanks bro. So Dbol for the first four weeks I take it? oh yah, its my first cycle Do I need clomid post cycle or is this too little to worry about? Have milk thistle on hand and other than that am ready to roll. Will keep you posted on progress.

Kullman is offline Member
    You can run the d-bol through week 4 or 5. You need clomid if you want to keep your gains. Goodluck

Kull
    Last edited by Kullman; 08-19-2001 at 06:11 PM.

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    No flame, but if your body fat is at 20% I think you should get that under control before you do AS. Work on your diet first.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Get that bf under control before you start. 20% is way to much to start a cycle and you will run into problems trying to get it off post cycle. Its easier to do now beofre you start so stripe off the bf ATLEAST under 15% MIN and then consider a cycle.

Hey sorry guys, I feel like an ass. My mistake. BF% is 12.8 Got checked two weeks ago at school. Thought it was kinda low so I typed in 20%, my ignorance has cost me. Matched it with other guys my size and seems reasonable. Will train for a least a month before I start my cycle. So clomid at the end for two weeks or so? Thanks for your help guys and it shows that your really on the ball with helping guys out. Great job. See you all later EH!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Ronin nothing personal here but bro you ain,t ready to do AS IMO you have very little knowledge.To ask about doing AS then put do I need Clomid you just don,t give me the impression you have,nt been researching for long and what with your b,f.

My advice research what you are going to use and for your sake be safe give it another few months and plan it ,your diet and your routine afterall you will still be able to do it but you will be more clued up.

Be safe bro

Billy

Thread Information