BigJames is offline Senior Member

Question Help with Cycle Creation

Hey, I just joined the forum and so far I am blown away. I am just getting my gear together for my first cycle; I have 2 vials (10cc each) of 200mg/ml Test Cyp and one vial of (30cc) of Winstrol V 100mg/ml. I was thinking of an 8 week cycle, but I have no idea if I should pyramid or what. I was thinking of doing 2 to 2.5 cc of Test per week and for weeks 3-8 doing 2cc of Winny every other day. I would finish off with some clomid to retain my gains...any thoughts on this from more experienced user?

Thanks

BigJ

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd run the cyp for 10 weeks......(2 cc's a week).....i dont know about the winny....what are you trying to accomplish? wanna get bigger, wanna get cut/harder, etc.

Bigbear812000 is offline Junior Member
    I would run the eth 400mg a week for 10 weeks keep you test levels even throughout your cycle. The whinny run it at the end of the cycle at 50mg ed.

Ezekiel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Hey, I just joined the forum and so far I am blown away. I am just getting my gear together for my first cycle; I have 2 vials (10cc each) of 200mg/ml Test Cyp and one vial of (30cc) of Winstrol V 100mg/ml. I was thinking of an 8 week cycle, but I have no idea if I should pyramid or what. I was thinking of doing 2 to 2.5 cc of Test per week and for weeks 3-8 doing 2cc of Winny every other day. I would finish off with some clomid to retain my gains...any thoughts on this from more experienced user?

Thanks

BigJ
    Hey Big James,

I am just down the road form you in the Kootenays

This site here http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php can help you with a few examples of cycles and PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ) Although, all the answers are on this forum if you just do a little leg work..

Cheers,

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I am just trying to get big right now. Thanks for everyone's comments. I was thinking that the Winny would reduce water retention, keep Estrogen flip down, and generally help to keep a harder look during the cycle. Do you guys think that 2cc per week (400mg) is enough and just spread that over 10 weeks? I guess the Winny could just be added for the last 6 weeks or something...

Thanks

Thread Information