REM
    REM is offline Member

Celestone Soluspan '' Hypak''

the only info that i have regrding this BY
    SCHERING PLOUGH the formula is BETAMETASONA just recently made this stuff and you can inject it in the desired muscle and it will make grow also can be inject it between joints, how true this can be don't know but i looks tentative to try, it so happen that i don't have a picture scan to post one so that you can see what i'm talking about.

samoth is offline Member
    bump... i have not heard anything of it, but im always looking for new research and chemicals. I sure as hell wouldnt try to inject anything around my joints though...

JRob is offline Associate Member
    bump

bex
    bex is offline Banned

Brand name celestone

Betamethasone is in a class of drugs called steroids . Betamethasone

reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response.

• Betamethasone is used to treat many different conditions. It is used to treat endocrine (hormonal) disorders when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids. It is also used to treat many immune and allergic disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease

What are the possible side effects of betamethasone?
    • If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking betamethasone and seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor immediately:
    · an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
    · increased blood pressure (severe headache or blurred vision); or
    · sudden weight gain (more than 5 pounds in a day or two).
    • Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take betamethasone and talk to your doctor if you experience
    · insomnia;
    · nausea, vomiting, or stomach upset;
    · fatigue or dizziness;
    · muscle weakness or joint pain;
    · problems with diabetes control; or
    · increased hunger or thirst.
    • Other side effects that occur only rarely, usually with high doses of betamethasone, include
    · acne,
    · increased hair growth,
    · thinning of the skin,
    · cataracts,
    · glaucoma,
    · osteoporosis,
    · roundness of the face, and
    · changes in behavior.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    thanks for your wonderful help BEX,
    all these side effects will occur at what dose do you know? it's worth trying it? i have 3 preloaded amps 100mg ready to use and i can get more what
    do you think BEX?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Sorry REM thats all i have on it......

alex*v.7 is offline New Member
    wow, I never thought I could chime in a such old thread but here we go. I'm currently taking betamethasone in order to treat my disease. It has done wonders in less than two days, but unfortunately, everything gone worse after the second week. The side effects are atrocious so far. I broke out with eczema like crazy when I never had any form of eczema or acne in my whole life. My face is a little bit swelled, my strenght is down and well I can't sleep at all. This glucocortoid destroyed a lot of my life quality, so that dumb ****er who wanted to inject it without knowing jack about it is just that dumb... Oh and also, it has a 9-fluoro group so it's very liver toxic. I have a lot of other side effects as well, I eat twice more than before, I have hypoglycemia and no concentration.

asimov is offline Junior Member
    I've only heard of celestone being a CORTICAL steriod , used as an anti-inflammatory for joint injuries. From what I understand, it shouldn't help with muscle growth. Also, sustained use of corticals can lead to weaked connective tissue. A healthy person taking it for a joint injury should not taking more than a certain amount of shots PER YEAR! I'd be careful.

alex*v.7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asimov
    I've only heard of celestone being a CORTICAL steriod, used as an anti-inflammatory for joint injuries. From what I understand, it shouldn't help with muscle growth. Also, sustained use of corticals can lead to weaked connective tissue. A healthy person taking it for a joint injury should not taking more than a certain amount of shots PER YEAR! I'd be careful.
    You guessed it, they put me on that **** for too long and I'm messed up good. The only positive thing is that my liver is doing fine.

Thread Information