maximustoday is offline Junior Member

Dianabol vs. Finaplix

removed...
    Last edited by maximustoday; 10-19-2006 at 08:30 PM.

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Wow. You need to keep researching. D-bol is extreemly inexpensive. Finaplex is not something I would ever recomend for a first time user. D-bol will give you strength gains and lots or water retention and you will loose most of it as soon as you come off. Finaplex has to be injected everyday. Also I do not recomend using it without some sort of test. It really shuts you down.

My recomendation is test e maybe 400mg per week. Thats a good start. Your only 20 and I dont think you really need it yet. Check your diet first. Im willing to bet if you change your diet and training routine you will start to see some resluts.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    wow, 160lbs and 6 foot? dude, i agree diet is the key. im not baggin on ya, just savin ya from hard earned cash that could be spent on weight gainer, food, creatine, NOS, and a lot of time in the gym. im bout 178 at 5"8. when i first started working out heavey, i could gain nothing, theni started eating A LOT!!! i started to gain like i was juicin. a lot of people use this as a base. but everyones gonna tell ya to do it natty until yer body doesnt let you anymore. then start juice. but im not give ya that line. at least pack on 25-30 lbs before you start man. your only doing your body better. also do some research befor eyou jump on any oral only or fina.

by the way i was bout 141 when i started, so ive gained a substantial amount. i did creatine for bout 1 and a half to 2 years and packed on 45 lbs. 10 was water, but when i checked my diet and workout routine i started to blow up like a damn balloon! trust me bro, stay on here and learn! theres more than just roid forums on here. ask anyone here whos been here for a while and theyll usually help ya out. another great tool to help ya out is the search button! not being sarcastic, but being real. youll do good braw!

removed...
    Last edited by maximustoday; 10-19-2006 at 08:31 PM.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by poepoe2797
    Dianabol : I'm really not a big fan of injections, and I heard this is one of the most potent orals for gains around, although it is a bit expensive.
    Finaplix :Like I said,not a big fan of injections but I heard that finaplix one of the best steroids around with minimal side effects.
    [/B]
    Wow. These statements are totally the opposite. Where did you get your info from?

removed...
    Last edited by maximustoday; 10-19-2006 at 08:31 PM.

Dbol is potent depending on the dose you use and it's actually quite cheap if you have a good source and know where you're getting it from. If you're getting it from these rip off legal sites then maybe it will be expensive for you. Dbol is one of the cheapest orals out there.

Fina is indeed a powerful steroid and gives you unbelievable strength gains, but it has some of the harshest side effects around and definately WOULD NOT recommend it for a first time user. Running it by itself would be even worse.

If you aren't ready for INJECTIONs then you're obviously not ready for steroids .

well, get used to them bro cus what confucios told me is......."If you cant inject yourself, then you not ready for steroids ."

there not that bad bro. i do them twice a week. try some test E. minimal side effect, if you take the right steps with it! try it man, youll like it better than just dbol or just finna on your first cycle.

DAMN*T smak! you beat me too it!!!!!!!

quit talking smak!

Quote Originally Posted by poepoe2797
    Hello all,
    I'm new here and I will be a first time user first very soon. First let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am 20 years old, 6'0", 160lbs, hit the gym everyday except weekends for about an hour, and I have a really hard time gaining any weight at all, be it fat or muscle due to a very fast metabolism. My personal goal is to get to atleast 200lbs, possibly more. I've been doing research for days and I have narrowed my choices to either Dianabol or Finaplix and heres why:

Dianabol: I'm really not a big fan of injections, and I heard this is one of the most potent orals for gains around, although it is a bit expensive.
    Finaplix:Like I said,not a big fan of injections but I heard that finaplix one of the best steroids around with minimal side effects.
    [/B]
    Obviously you haven't done any research or you would know that these aren't very wise choices for a first time user.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    DAMN*T smak! you beat me too it!!!!!!!

quit talking smak!

Darkness is offline Member
    You do not know anything about steroids yet. Do your research for several months, read the product profiles and follow the vets advice. At your age, weight and height, your problem is not metabolism. Its the same problem as 90% of the people that call them selves hard gainers. Its all in your diet and lifting routine. Spend some time on the diet and lifting boards. Yes if you take some juice you'll gain some weight, but not a whole lot and you'll lose it all again once you stop. So why waste time and money if you're going to lose it all again, and maybe some more.

Thread Information