RoidGut is offline Member

Question good or bad injection???

hello bros, this is my first post in quite some time....been buisy in my last term at University.

Anyways, I woke up this morning to do my routine ED injection...today was right tricept day.

I proceded like normal and injected in the part of the tricept that is facing forward (the small head that makes up half the horse shoe shape)...everything looked ok until I pulled out the needle from my tricept and noticed that that part of the tricept was bulging out like I was flexing it.

At first I thought that was just the oil filling up but then again this has never happened befor, and I have been doing this for quite some time. I am afraid that maybe I went through the tricpet and injected directly underneith it?? I asparated like normal so I don't know what the deal is.

I use a 25g 1" pin for all my injects...is it possible for this to happen with a 1"....my arm is 18.5" around so I never worried about this issue befor

any help or comments??

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Is it still swollen? I had this happen to my delt before. A big buldge, but it was gone in an hour.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut

I am afraid that maybe I went through the tricpet and injected directly underneith it??

any help or comments??
    there isnt really anything under the tricep. the layers are as follows. skin, fat, muscle, bone. you didnt hit bone so i think the muscle is just a little irratated. nothing to worry about. why dont you let me know how it feels on monday.

RoidGut is offline Member
    thx for the replies guys!!

as for your question PLM, my shoulders do get swollen also, but only like 1 or 2 days later. I don't really know what is going on there either.

During my first ever cycle, I was using just test enan and injecting in my shoulders. The next day or so, I would notice that the middle head would be bulging out...looked like I was flexing constantly.

My second cycle using tren , I had no such bulging, and I was injecting 2 mls, tren and prop in my delts (as well as traps, quads, tris), but noticed no bulging at all.

Now I am on my third cycle...just actually trying out my homeade prop and the bulging returned in the delts, and today for the first time ever in the tris.

I am not really concerned, only I just want to know why this happens inconsistently. My middle delts now look way over developed as compared to the other 2 heads since unlike you, my swelling does not entirly go away....but the muscle is very hard to the touch.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    its common bro.
    bumping for someone to explain the swelling...

Thread Information