bobreece is offline New Member

Need Help Quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have got some test propionate (virormone) 10x2ml 100mg ampoules and some ganabol 50ml (50mg per ml) could you please suggest a good cycle using these two. (i would like the cycle to run 10 weeks)

(this is all i could afford and get hold of can also get some d-bol)

i was told by the guy who sold me it that i should take 300mg of ganabol a week then when there is enough room in the bottle to mix all the test propionate in the ganabol bottle and continue to take 300mg a week is this o.k to do?

he also said i dont really need any nolva or clomid or hcg with a cycle like this is what he is saying true or is he full of shit?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    1 - this does not need a "need help quick" title....something like "i stuck the needle in my heart by accident" gets those kinds of headers

2 - that guy is full of shit and knows nothing about pct

just check out the search feature here and u will find all your answers

good luck

bobreece is offline New Member

need help quick 2

but will i get any gains from what i have bought is what he told me to do with them right
    (300mg per week of equipoise and when there is enough room in the ganabol bottle to mix the test prop in with the eq )

got my pct sorted now

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    1 - this does not need a "need help quick" title....something like "i stuck the needle in my heart by accident" gets those kinds of headers

2 - that guy is full of shit and knows nothing about pct

just check out the search feature here and u will find all your answers

good luck

Hi, I'm new here and I just read this post and I like you already, no beef against the other guy, but this is some of the funniest shit I've seen yet. Nice to meet you too other guy. Good luck with your cycle and don't forget to do a hefty pct phase.

Thread Information