Thread: shots

chris18 is offline New Member

shots

Ok i have never took a.s. as a shot and I'm doing my next cycle deca and sus. but i'm not sure how to measure it out of the vial .I tried to find it on the site but couldn't find it.I'm going to be taking 500 mgs of sus a week and 400 mgs of deca a week but don't know what that will be in a shot .i know this question sounds stupid but i feel the only why to learn is to do research and ask questions .

thanks chris

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

shots

Hey man,
    I might not be the best source of info as I have never done AS before, although from what I have read 1 ml/cc of sus = 250 mg thus if you are taking 500 mg per week you will need to take two shots EOD twice a week. Ask around and find out more about what you are going to put into your body before you even start. I know that form what I have found out while studying AS so far that you really need to be up on takeing it. There should be NO questions floating around in your head before you start. Try to gain as much as you can naturally( muscle mass as well as AS research info) before even considering AS. I'm not sure but does your BB name indicate your age? If so you have more test naturally floating around in your body right now than you will ever have in your life. Take advantage of it now, naturally, and save the AS for when you get older. Good luck and lift hard.
    Tobey
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-20-2001 at 06:38 AM.

chris18 is offline New Member
    thanks bro i did take one cycle already but it was just d-bol now i want to take deca and sus

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Chris, Tobey is right when he says, if you're only 18 then you should not be doing AAS. I'll let Mike, Kullman, Big Al and some of the other pros tell you why. Also, if you want help you have to supply a lot more info than you have given. How long have you been training, how old are you, what kind of diet are you following? The main web site has a plethora of info on AAS and if you do a little searching you can find many sites that will give you a lot of answers you're looking for. Not flaming you bro...but if you really want help...you have to do some work on your own first. As far as your original question goes...the mg per ml (cc) ratio varies, drastically, from drug to drug. For example, deca alone comes in 50mg, 100mg, 200mg, 300mg per ml (cc). So if you were using deca 200 you would need 2cc per week, but if your deca was 50mg you would need 8cc per week. You've got to do a little more research my friend.
    Pete

The original jason Guest
    Well how old r u bro?? lets ask forst before everyone starts jumping the gun and on the bandwagon telling you you cant take juice at your age lol!, if you are young 18 then I would suggest that you do some reading up our diet and train natural till you at least 21 you can gain a hell of a lot between 18 and 21 naturally if you have the right diet and training. As for the aas starting so young could cause you a lot of problems you have plenty of natural test in your system to grow as it is! also juice could fuse the growth plates and stunt your growth be carefull let us know whats what maybe we can help you out

peace
    jason

Thread Information